Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

You know what I mean by commonly used words.  Just don't try to get cute with it and do weird capitalizations and such and you'll be fine. ;)

There is some concern about a player not being in the game and thus not being able to submit.  If a player does not submit, they will suffer a penalty vote in Tribal Council.  In order to give the tribe a fair shot at not GOING to Tribal Councl, I will allow a player to take over for any player who misses the move on a challenge by challenge basis.  For this Immunity Challenge, I will allow a player to take over for someone who misses at a cost of a penalty minute.  

12 minutes ago, MathMan said:

sounds good jeff.

i choose to take over for the 2 blinfold guessers with a penalty of 2 minutes. i will also be the blindfold host

do i need to state the clue, or can i just guess?

You'd still get it wrong bcuz u r a major fool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

sounds good jeff.

i choose to take over for the 2 blinfold guessers with a penalty of 2 minutes. i will also be the blindfold host

do i need to state the clue, or can i just guess?

The person in question is in danger of missing the Keychain Challenge.  I will allow this at a cost of 4 penalty guesses.  Twice as much for twice as many misses, plus both players who sit out will get a penalty vote.  Clear it with your tribe first.