Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

The second person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands, and the second player on Redemption Island is...

@SirA1

Sira, you must go to Redemption Island.  You must play against Cwood for a chance to remain in the game.  Cwood has selected Pick a Number for the Redemption Island challenge.  You must pick a number and either post it in thread in response to this post or send me a PM with a number.  Once you pick your number, I will go into Chatty and randomize a number between 1 and 100.  The player closest to whichever number Chatty chooses will remain in the game.  The other player is out of the game for good. 

I am trying to keep a Confessional Line open with everyone.  I have deleted a lot of non-confessional conversations, such as votes.  I try to keep challenge submission conversations open so we can review the responses during the results, and I try to keep confessional conversations open.  Just do your best to make sure I'm in the conversation before you send in PM's please. 

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The second person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands, and the second player on Redemption Island is...

@SirA1

Sira, you must go to Redemption Island.  You must play against Cwood for a chance to remain in the game.  Cwood has selected Pick a Number for the Redemption Island challenge.  You must pick a number and either post it in thread in response to this post or send me a PM with a number.  Once you pick your number, I will go into Chatty and randomize a number between 1 and 100.  The player closest to whichever number Chatty chooses will remain in the game.  The other player is out of the game for good. 

42 Jeff

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Whats the deadline on the reward challenge?

Deadline is the deadline for the next Immunity Challenge.

I will post the Immunity Challenge between 1 and 2 PM CST today.  Tribes will have to strategize on how to handle the Immunity Challenge.  They will be given until 11 PM to strategize for the Immunity Challenge, and then the Immunity Challenge will start at 11 PM tonight with a deadline of 11 PM Thursday. 

Everybody, it's time to find out the first player completely eliminated from Survivor.

Chatty 37426108874729

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88