2018 Draft Eligible WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

Thoughts on Quadree Henderson from Pitt?

He's not big at all and is more of a gadget player in the Pitt offense, but he has some insane wheels. Not quite as fast as Tyreek Hill, but similar players in terms of how they can be used and how they win. Henderson is the premier return man in this draft class and has the potential to be a major weapon in the NFL. He has no business going in the first 2 rounds, but an early R3 selection wouldn't bother me in the slightest. He's going to be a productive player for someone...at the very least, on special teams.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

St. Brown is not a 1st round pick in my opinion. He looks the part and runs a time that would indicate he'd be a superstar, but he just isn't as physical as his size would lead you to believe. And he's not so fast that he will run away from NFL DB's. I don't like big WR's that don't high point routinely. I was a big Devin Funchess hater for the same reason, but he turned out to be decent so I guess we'll see what happens with St. Brown. ESB is much faster than Funchess was btw, so that's not my player comp.

Oh, I also don't like how he isn't quick. He doesn't run great routes and I believe it is a result of stiff hips, which most of the big WR's suffer from. I've seen multiple people say he is their #1 WR in this class, but I don't know if he's in my top 5. I have no official list of prospects yet (lazy), but I would probably have him located outside of that top 5 at the moment.

Calvin Ridley and Deon Cain are my NFL draft favorites this year.

Thx for the answer.

Honestly i wouldn't have thought that he is even in a conversation for the 1st round. I think a Day 2 pick would be awesome, expecially after i read the last news on Rotoworld, where it was speculated, that the NFL Draft Adivsory Board told him to go back to school.

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think Anthony Miller is basically just Carlos Henderson. Good prospect, but definitely not my WR1.

Miller looks a lot like Tyler Lockett or Jamison Crowder to me. He's super quick, a good route runner, high points bigger than his size and is intense af. He just need to run well enough. Definitely rooting for him.

12 hours ago, Edge said:

Thx for the answer.

Honestly i wouldn't have thought that he is even in a conversation for the 1st round. I think a Day 2 pick would be awesome, expecially after i read the last news on Rotoworld, where it was speculated, that the NFL Draft Adivsory Board told him to go back to school.

Last I looked on NFL.com, he was rated the #1 WR in the draft ahead of Ridley and Sutton. Needs the Combine to decide his fate???

13 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Last I looked on NFL.com, he was rated the #1 WR in the draft ahead of Ridley and Sutton. Needs the Combine to decide his fate???

I can't find it there. Do u have a link?

He's rated #3 currently on walterfootball.com but that's basically the only ranking i can find him.

But anyways a few hours ago he declared.

That makes the next Draft for me personally much more exciting.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:07 AM, ClutchDJ said:

Would you guys say that DJ Moore would make a good WR1?

To me Moore is like a mix between Davante Adams and Randall Cobb

can play outside, can play the slot, and moved around the offense

I'm not sure if he's a true number 1, but I'd take him 

3 hours ago, lod01 said:

He's way better than Carlos Henderson could even dream about being.

I liked Carlos Henderson, but he was so raw as a pure WR. Anthony Miller is so polished as a WR. The comparison seems terrible in every way other than maybe....well....no, it's bad in every way IMO.

I think Anthony Miller ends up becoming a good player, but I wouldn't take him before the late 2nd round. He's just not dynamic enough. He isn't Cooper Kupp in terms of playing style, but I expect both to be drafted similarly and produce similarly. He's a good #2 option, excellent #3 option.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Kinda like Stefon Diggs..

DJ Moore is not nearly as good as Diggs. Moore is a mid-late round draft pick. Diggs always had supreme talent. IIRC, it was injuries that kept him from ever reaching his collegiate potential. DJ Moore bores me. I don't think he'll be in the NFL 4 years from now.

Archived