Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

BStanRamFan

8 minutes ago, YoungJefe said:

ESPN is reporting that LeBron may believe that Cleveland is one piece away from competing with GS and if they can add someone like Kemba Walker tonight that may be enough to convince him to stay. 

lol Kemba makes them GS contenders?

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

lol Kemba makes them GS contenders?

He'd definitely help, they need a #2 option that can create offense when LeBron is off the floor. It seems like Cleveland is decently confident that they can resign LeBron considering they just announced they're keeping Love. Even if they don't a Kemba/Love led Cavaliers may be enough to stay in the EC playoffs. 

22 minutes ago, YoungJefe said:

ESPN is reporting that LeBron may believe that Cleveland is one piece away from competing with GS and if they can add someone like Kemba Walker tonight that may be enough to convince him to stay. 

You're going to need more than Kemba Walker to compete with Boston, let alone Golden State. Kemba Walker+Batum+another piece? Then it becomes closer I guess.

Cavs are going to re-sign Hood though right? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're going to need more than Kemba Walker to compete with Boston, let alone Golden State. Kemba Walker+Batum+another piece? Then it becomes closer I guess.

Cavs are going to re-sign Hood though right? 

just get the Hornets from last year. Dwight, Kemba, and Batum.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What exactly could the Heat offer?

Kawhi is Philly would be dope though. 76ers vs Celtics ECFs would be EPIC! 

They can offer Josh Richardson and a 2020 1st round pick!

Unless Pop is dead set on staying middle of the pack, then Miami doesn't have a shot.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

And Simmons and Embiid could take pressure off them both!

Saric, RoCo, Bayless, 2 1sts for Kawhai

Sign LeBron

Simmons

Fultz

Leonard

James

Embiid

Don't tell me this won't happen, ;)

I like the 76ers way of thinking. Get Kawhi and then that increases the chances of LeBron coming. 

I'd think the Spurs would ask for Fultz, especially with what the Lakers are willing to give up.

Fultz/Saric/Covington and 2 1sts....Take Bayless if salaries need to match, but they may just match with Fultz instead (haven't checked). 

Archived