Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

BStanRamFan

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

the 76ers would trade Fultz in a minute. Rumor was they were shopping him on draft day

Rumors are that they're not even considering including Fultz in a Kawhi package.

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

"the 76ers would trade Fultz in a minute. Rumor was they were shopping him on draft day"

Rumors are that they're not even considering including Fultz in a Kawhi package.

Rumors defined :)

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Fultz is working with Drew Hanlen right now on his shot and brett brown went to go visit not too long ago maybe post draft and that was when kelle became untouchable. So he must be looking pretty good right now.

55 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Fultz’ skill set is perfect along side Simmons if he puts it together.  I think they could still pull it off with a combo of Saric, Smith, Shamet and picks.

I think Fultz gets it together, but I don't think he fits well next to Simmons actually. Isn't Fultz incapable of shooting? You can't have two of your 3 (PG/SG/SF) not be able to shoot the ball. 

14 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think Fultz gets it together, but I don't think he fits well next to Simmons actually. Isn't Fultz incapable of shooting? You can't have two of your 3 (PG/SG/SF) not be able to shoot the ball. 

By skill set I meant what he was projected to be which was a great shooter/shot creator.  Obviously last year’s meltdown changed everything.  

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

He was a good shooter in high school and college.  This nonsense last year should be correctable...but only time will tell.

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Boston traded back to get Tatum. That’s incredible. 

Danny truly is the goat.  He’s made a lot of great moves but hiring a 36 year old from Butler with zero NBA experience may prove to be his best. 

Still have another top-10 pick next year and a potential unprotected pick from Memphis.  From Lebron’s POV the Celtics were a bigger long term threat in the East than GS in the West. 

On 7/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm a big Futlz guy but I'd definitely move him for Kawhi. I think what Jalen Rose said about PG holds true here. Great players don't want to play for three teams in three years. So if Philly trades for Kawhi and they mesh well, there would be a good chance they retain him. 

Personally, I'd make the deal even without Fultz if I'm the Spurs. Without Fultz, I want a package along the lines of Saric, Covington, Zhaire, and a pick.

Meh, I would need Fultz if the Lakers are offering Ingram. Fultz is the only one of the bunch with star potential. Granted, that Miami Heat 2021 1st rounder could end up having A LOT of value. If the Lakers continue low balling the Spurs? Then yeah I'd take that Philly offer even if it didn't include Fultz. 

4 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Danny truly is the goat.  He’s made a lot of great moves but hiring a 36 year old from Butler with zero NBA experience may prove to be his best. 

Still have another top-10 pick next year and a potential unprotected pick from Memphis.  From Lebron’s POV the Celtics were a bigger long term threat in the East than GS in the West. 

Idk about that. The warriors core is all younger than Lebron. Boston has the chance to outlast them but Lebron will be done before the warriors core is 

6 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

From Lebron’s POV the Celtics were a bigger long term threat in the East than GS in the West. 

Disagree. The Warriors have 5 superstars in the prime of their careers. They'll all still be elite players in 3-4 seasons, which is LBJ's window of being LBJ.

Archived