Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I don't know what mafia is or how it works.

Its an easy concept. There are a group of players in this game. Each one of them is given a role. Some of them are Mafia and some are Townfolks. It is the job of the Townsfolk to eliminate the mafia. It is the job of the Mafia to eliminate the townsfolk.

Please Read Carefully to avoid modkill/mistakes.

9. This is very important, moves will resolve in the order they were received. If you send in a move and change your mind, the last move sent will be the timestamp for your move. You may send in a move at anytime, day or night (unless its after the 20 minute window at night). You however cannot send in a future days move in advance. (No moves for day 2 can be sent in day 1)

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'm sorry, what?

It's based on the time you enter your move.

Imagine for a moment it is N0 and I'm the protector and say I guarded Slappy at 5PM. You, being the evil Godfather you are, targeted Slappy with your high caliber shot at 6 PM.

If I had done nothing, my move would have stopped the shot.

However, if I changed to protect ET (for some bizarro world reason) at 5:59 PM, and then changed back to Slappy at 6:01PM, your shot would be unimpeded.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I don't know what mafia is or how it works.

You are trying to determine who is evil.

Basically, you go around calling people scum and blaming them for all the ills of the world.

You know, like we do on the Redskins forum regularly. :D

Just now, Woz said:

You are trying to determine who is evil.

Basically, you go around calling people scum and blaming them for all the ills of the world.

You know, like we do on the Redskins forum regularly. :D

Oh, and if you're evil, you try not to get caught, but blame OTHER people for all of the ills of the world. You know, trolling. :D

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

As the Sheriff was walking away a feeble old man approached him. "Sheriff. I want to be of assistance, but I am so old, I am unsure of what I can do." The Sheriff replied, "I appreciate your offer, but I don't know that there is a spot on this force for someone in your condition." The elderly man replied, "Well, I am old, but I had a heart transplant a year ago that saved my life. The heart came from a young man who was taken far too young. I will happily pass it on if it benefits our town." The Sheriff had a surprised look on his face. "You would really make yourself a martyr to resurrect another of our community? That is incredibly noble. I think we can definitely find a spot for you. The town will never forget your name." The feeble man's face had a big smile and a tear streaked down his wrinkled face. "I have lived longer than I should have anyway. I await being reunited with my lovely wife that passed away 10 years ago. I thank you for this opportunity, Sheriff."

@Slappy Mc since you said we can get clarifications, a question: can the donator give their heart up to a lynch victim, a night kill victim, or both? Is it by choice or it just happens when town dies?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

@Slappy Mc since you said we can get clarifications, a question: can the donator give their heart up to a lynch victim, a night kill victim, or both? Is it by choice or it just happens when town dies?

Good question. The donator (im calling him martyr) will be able to choose who receives his gift. The only requirement for receiving said gift, is to be dead.

Archived