Chiefer

Dead Body found at Janoris Jenkins house

15 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So, potentially Hernandez 2.0?

If I say the name Stan Kroenke over and over can I will it into existence?

Skipping any jokes about it being New York and/or New Jersey ... this is genuinely disturbing. If Jenkins was on the other side of the country, how did this happen? Did he have friends staying at his house and something got out of hand, or what? :/

21 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Skipping any jokes about it being New York and/or New Jersey ... this is genuinely disturbing. If Jenkins was on the other side of the country, how did this happen? Did he have friends staying at his house and something got out of hand, or what? :/

He had family living there from what ive heard

Wait, are you guys telling me it isn't normal to have dead people on my lawn? :/

36 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If I say the name Stan Kroenke over and over can I will it into existence?

Jim Irsay did it.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So, potentially Hernandez 2.0?

More likely La'el Collins 2.0

People feel obligated to take care of their friends and family even if they are toxic to them. Hopefully this isn’t a case of foul play but as it is getting reported that is t going to be the case. Good thing he hasn’t been there, he doesn’t need that type of cloud over him!

27 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He had family living there from what ive heard

"money and blood don't mix, like two <redacted> in one <redacted>, you'll find yourself in some serious <redacted>"

It’s only been a little over a month since he reported, right? Who knows how long the body has been there.. will be interesting to get more details

I assumed the moment I read the headline that a friend or family member was living in the basement and invited the wrong homie over while Janoris was away. Either way, Janoris should get in touch with Ray Lewis' lawyer asap.