Where Does Atlanta Finish in NFC South?

footbull3196

Where does Atlanta finish in the NFC South?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Atlanta finish in the NFC South?

21 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:
On 6/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, DavidatMIZZOU said:

At least third in the division because the Saints are finishing 4th.

lol

I am also a Packers fan, and I can confirm that the Saints will be last in the division and tbh could be the worst team in the NFL next year

1 minute ago, navysaintsfan said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I am also a Packers fan, and I can confirm that the Saints will be last in the division and tbh could be the worst team in the NFL next year

Is this some meme I am missing? lol

(who has the Saints 1st round pick next year?)

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Sorry man, but the Bucs are bad until they prove otherwise. They were horrible last year and they are missing their starting QB for 3 games.

Nothing to be sorry about dude - we were a bad team last year and have yet to prove we aren’t again this year.

Point is, we can take some encouragement from week 17 of last season, even if this is a game we shouldn’t win and even if it’s our backup QB playing.

I'd say 2nd. New Orleans is stacked, but Atlanta's right up there. I just think Brees and Kamara should give them an edge over Ryan and Freeman. Carolina is often volatile, and I'd expect some regression there. I don't like Carolina's offense. D.J. Moore is okay but I didn't like picking him over Calvin Ridley, and I hated the Christian McCaffrey pick - I don't think he's as good as people think he is. I'm expecting Carolina to go around 9-7 and Tampa to just be bad. Tampa will probably start 0-3, and from there they'd be out of the playoff race basically.

52 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:
55 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

(who has the Saints 1st round pick next year?)

Oh, I get it now :D I feel a little silly. Just get ready for another low 20's pick most likely

No worries my dude.

I really like the Falcons roster this year. I also really like the Saints. But I also really like the Packers, Vikings, Eagles, Rams, and Giants. No idea who will be in the playoffs next year in the NFC

I think the offense gets back on track. The RG situation last year wasn't helping anything. They replaced Schweitzer with Fusco. Adding in Greg Knapp to help design the offense should help too. The Falcons had a lot of just bad luck too. 7 INTs bounced off the hands of receivers with another 2 coming from receivers running wrong routes.

The defense is where real strides should be made. Adding in McClain and Senat to rotate in Poe's old role could really improve the pass rush from that spot. All the teams in the division improved though. So my prediction:

11-5. Wins a tiebreaker for 1st in the division

Saints 11-5. loses the tiebreaker

Panthers 10-6. Last wild card.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:52 PM, JBURGE25 said:

I like the way you think.

Archived