LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The 76ers have the 10th pick that they can use to get rid of Bayless contract. Don't worry about the cap sapce, they have enough for a max contract. 

So Philly is going to throw away the #10 pick just to clear capspace for a max contract...

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

So Philly is going to throw away the #10 pick just to clear capspace for a max contract...

No but you won't seem to acknowledge the other ways they can do it

11 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

They can also stretch Bayless and trade Anderson into space to a young team who would want him.

stretching bayless saves 5.7 million next year and trading Anderson would get it to 8.2 million saved

would be close enough

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

Throw away? No, but if they have to get rid of contracts to clear space for Bron then it can be easily done. 

3 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

No but you won't seem to acknowledge the other ways they can do it

If they wouldn't do it, then that's not a way to do it.  I also never said they couldn't do it, I just said that they don't have the cap space, which they wouldn't unless they make moves.  Also once again making the room for the max contract then leaves your team with 0 depth so that's still an issue.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

If they wouldn't do it, then that's not a way to do it.  I also never said they couldn't do it, I just said that they don't have the cap space, which they wouldn't unless they make moves.  Also once again making the room for the max contract then leaves your team with 0 depth so that's still an issue.

I didn't say moving the #10 pick. They still could attach Bayless to 26 or to TLC.

Depth would be fine.

24 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

think HOU. hope PHI.

Did somebody give my baby a bloody nose?

he will prolly go to the 76ers. I hope he doesn’t sign with the Rockets. Alfredo doesn’t deserve him after the tweets I witnessed from him after the Rockets got eliminated.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

he will prolly go to the 76ers. I hope he doesn’t sign with the Rockets. Alfredo doesn’t deserve him after the tweets I witnessed from him after the Rockets got eliminated.

The Cavs would have to facilitate a trade with Houston or he would need to sign for like a MLE... outside of that Houston doesn't happen.

49 minutes ago, Raves said:

They wouldn't need to attach #10 to trade away Bayless.  Bayless is an expiring contract, so attaching #26 or any of their young players who don't play would be enough to get rid of him.  It's an easy move that doesn't involve a big asset or anyone in the rotation.  You keep acting like Philadelphia would have to gut their team to add LeBron when that's not even close to the case.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

somebody gave rap renaissance savior rejjie snow a bloody nose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLgGSrCY4bg&t=1m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-gWFrl848M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrqaMppkJY

feel like HOU has had enough fun things happen to their franchise. selfish at this point. how many fun pieces do you need over a 10 year stretch. PHI is the best move for the basketball world imo

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

They wouldn't need to attach #10 to trade away Bayless.  Bayless is an expiring contract, so attaching #26 or any of their young players who don't play would be enough to get rid of him.  It's an easy move that doesn't involve a big asset or anyone in the rotation.  You keep acting like Philadelphia would have to gut their team to add LeBron when that's not even close to the case.

#38 and #39 to take Bayless.  An 8 mil expiring is nothing.  

Archived