Predict who will make the Championship Games in both conferences

VanS

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Yes with much more offensive talent surrounding him. Production or not Dez and Witten forced you to keep honest. Now they can completely focus him without concern. 

They're also moving away from 12/13 personnel packages and towards the 10 package, which by default will give Elliott more space to operate.  

Also, Bryant and Witten didn't threaten any defense vertically.  You could actually compress the box and play underneath knowing they weren't getting over the top of anyone.

It will be interesting to see how Dallas' offense evolves this year, but they obviously committed to becoming faster and more explosive on the perimeter.  Not sure how that equates to "completely focusing on Elliott without concern".

NFC - Eagles 49ers

AFC - Chargers Jags

A little bit off topic, but I have a feeling the Steelers aren't going to be nearly as good as people think.. Just a hunch, but I think there is some dissent inside that locker room. I also question if ben will stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, AlNFL19 said:

AFC: Los Angeles vs. New England

NFC: Los Angeles vs. New Orleans

An all LA Super Bowl potentially???  

Brady vs Brees potentially???

Rams vs Pats 2001 Super Bowl rematch potentially??? 

Brees vs Chargers (the team that drafted him and he played for in his first 3 seasons) potentially???

Ill take any of those matchups lol

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

An all LA Super Bowl potentially???  

Brady vs Brees potentially???

Rams vs Pats 2001 Super Bowl rematch potentially??? 

Brees vs Chargers (the team that drafted him and he played for in his first 3 seasons) potentially???

Ill take any of those matchups lol

I'm thinking Brady-Brees probably, but those four teams look really good to me. I'm not as high on Minnesota as others because I don't think Kirk Cousins can be that much better than Case Keenum was last year, if at all.

30 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I'm thinking Brady-Brees probably, but those four teams look really good to me. I'm not as high on Minnesota as others because I don't think Kirk Cousins can be that much better than Case Keenum was last year, if at all.

That’s the matchup everyone wants to see in terms of the media. I personally want to see Rams vs Pats just because I want revenge. Other than that I’d like to see Rams vs Jags. The new blood against each other.

As for the Vikings, I feel the same way. I think the Vikings will make the playoffs but Cousins got to prove that he can shine when the spot light is the brightest before I’m really confident he will lead the Vikings deep into the playoffs. I personally love the Packers. If my dream matchup of Eagles vs Rams don’t happen I’d pick Rams vs Packers even though since my best friends are Saints fan part of me wants Rams vs Saints in the NFCCG.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:58 PM, Elky said:

Then most defenses aren't worth their salt considering Zeke is averaging over 100 yards per game in his career thus far.

They were 6-4 with Zeke last year. That was with a professional receiving core.

8 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Case Keenum wasn't that good last year. He had just a small stretch of games where he played very well. Otherwise he had a bunch of games with 1 TD or less.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, Elky said:

Why not? Elliott's suspension saga is under the bridge and they have a great offensive line and a decent defense.

I mean yeah, basically all you need these days is a great offensive line and an average defense and you're basically a lock for the Superbowl ?

Also.....Zeke was only suspended for 4 games....you guys werent a very good team when he was still playing through week 10 or whatever it was. 

I think the biggest thing holding Dallas back is Jerry Jones' refusal to get rid of The Clapper. Dallas will never win anything as long as that moron head coach of theirs is still there. You know every quality you look for in a great HC? the Clapper doesnt have one 

Archived