Predict who will make the Championship Games in both conferences

VanS

16 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

I mean yeah, basically all you need these days is a great offensive line and an average defense and you're basically a lock for the Superbowl ?

Also.....Zeke was only suspended for 4 games....you guys werent a very good team when he was still playing through week 10 or whatever it was. 

I think the biggest thing holding Dallas back is Jerry Jones' refusal to get rid of The Clapper. Dallas will never win anything as long as that moron head coach of theirs is still there. You know every quality you look for in a great HC? the Clapper doesnt have one 

He's got to have something on Jerry for him to last this long. That or Jerry has a man crush on him. 

12 hours ago, Deekster37 said:

Titans(Luke Falk at QB) vs Raiders

Packers vs Eagles

Hmm.. drafted the same exact spot as Brady, kinda looks like Brady, pretty good in college but no athleticism like Brady. Interesting find. 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:21 PM, Blazer026 said:

Saints Rams

Patriots Chargers

This is where I'm leaning.

I think the Patriots are almost a virtual lock for one spot in the AFC. But their semifinal opponent is going to be an unexpected team with upside like the Chargers or Texans.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, Jimmy Austin said:

He's got to have something on Jerry for him to last this long. That or Jerry has a man crush on him. 

JJ had a rep as being too reactionary, too volatile. I believe keeping Garrett for an extended period of time will enable him to offer more stability to the next coach.

I think he also had/has a man crush on him. 

Jerry Jones now prefers spinelessness in his HC's after dealing with Jimmy Johnson and The Big Tuna.

Jerry is The Star, the rest are just part of the supporting cast. And The Clapper is a perfectly bland understudy who will take the hits when there's a problem and won't take credit for any successes ( if there are any)

On 7/16/2018 at 12:41 AM, Classic said:

Chiefs @ Jags ; Mahomes carries team to SB

Saints vs Rams ; Rams crush Brees

Chiefs vs Rams; Reid schools McVay

You see, Andy Reid will waste all of his timeouts reminiscing about the taste of cheesesteaks. He's also one of the least clutch coaches around.

Archived