Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Yo, stop with your covert messages. I ain't that smart to decipher that stuff.

User @theuntouchable was a civ last game and was the last vote to get himself killed (he "hammered" himself). Slappy was mafia, and insists that touch's play was not good. So Slappy is using your post to poke fun at someone he believes misplayed last game.

1 minute ago, James said:

User @theuntouchable was a civ last game and was the last vote to get himself killed (he "hammered" himself). Slappy was mafia, and insists that touch's play was not good. So Slappy is using your post to poke fun at someone he believes misplayed last game.

Rude af. And to @theuntouchable's credit - he misplays most games.

*comes out of women's bathroom, yet again. this time hacking up a lung and smoke rolling out behind him*

ALRIGHT FOLKS THAT'S EVERYONE! *cough cough* I trust that you've all tied yourselves together? Great! Now I'll tell you what we're really doing here! A team building exercise! 

I've started a fire in the women's restroom, I mentioned it earlier and nobody said anything, it was weird. But anyways, I was serious, I did it. There's a fire really a rip roarin' now. Right back there.

Also, I've boarded up all the exits and windows, and the emergency lighting situation is iffy at best. Your goal is to escape this deathtrap! Sounds fun right?

Mechanics and Additional Rules:

Each night I'll lower an escape rope from the roof. You may each vote for ONE PLAYER to climb up the rope to safety. That player will then bring up their partner up as well and they'll both be saved!

Red Team Win Condition: Red Team players all know each other, as well as knowing their partners. They win the game when all four of them have escaped the blaze!

Green Team Win Condition: Green Team players don't know anyone other than their partner.They win the game when the Red Team makes up at least half the players trapped in the fire!

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Slappy Mc
  3. @ET80
  4. @FinneasGage
  5. @theuntouchable
  6. @Venom Sife
  7. @squire12
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @The Orca
  10. @bcb1213
  11.  @James
  12. @kingseanjohn
  13. @Shady Slim
  14. @MD4L
  15. @gopherwrestler
  16. @Nazgul

Just now, Dome said:

Mechanics and Additional Rules:

Each night I'll lower an escape rope from the roof. You may each vote for ONE PLAYER to climb up the rope to safety. That player will then bring up their partner up as well and they'll both be saved!

Red Team Win Condition: Red Team players all know each other, as well as knowing their partners. They win the game when all four of them have escaped the blaze!

Green Team Win Condition: Green Team players don't know anyone other than their partner.They win the game when the Red Team makes up at least half the players trapped in the fire!

Voting starts now.

Night 1 will be Thursday at 10pm EST

Ok, i will stay behind and help save the green team 

first rule: dont reveal your partner. no need to give the red team any more information than they already have.

ok, green team people, make your case. convince me you are green

Archived