The official training camp thread

MWil23

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Then keep dreaming about Mack ... he will never be a Brown

That is fine.  It doesn't look like the Raiders will have him for much longer either.

If we are just talking player worth, you are right, his value is incredible.

But you are talking 1 year of Khalil Mack at 13 million dollars.  Even if we did resign him that would be upwards of 20 million a year thereafter

Myles Garrett, a very promising young player, we have for 4 more years at an average of under 10 million a year against the cap.

No team would make that move...

On 8/5/2018 at 11:50 PM, Mind Character said:

You don't cut bait on that type of talent so soon... especially when we have players that can be suspension risks like Callaway and JG... unless you recoup some value for him...

There was no real need to move on from Corey so soon in his career...

They must really believe in Ratley and Callaway and even Willies...

I've been saying it forever... you keep players with injury concerns when you have players with addiction issues that can make them unavailable at the drop of a hat....

Terrible decision making by Dorsey... you don't rely on players with addiction issues without having a built-in contingency plan first...

Ridiculous

We're a Landry injury (knocks on wood) and Gordon Gordon-ing away from a Rashard Higgins, Jeff Janis, and Damon Ratley starting 3 WR corps... 

What a time to be alive...

Poor contingency planning by Dorsey...

I've said it a few times before... but we could've had Courtland Sutton and Nick Chubb instead of Austin Corbett and Nick Chubb... made sense then.. makes sense now...

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We're a Landry injury (knocks on wood) and Gordon Gordon-ing away from a Rashard Higgins, Jeff Janis, and Damon Ratley starting 3 WR corps... 

I've said it a few times before... but we could've had Courtland Sutton and Nick Chubb instead of Austin Corbett and Nick Chubb... made sense then.. makes sense now...

We also can’t expect a complete rebuild and turn around in a single off season.  Let’s take a step back and breathe first. 

If this was year 2-3 with Dorsey, I would be getting upset. 

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We could of had those guys but having Corbett gave us a LT (he allowed us to move Bit) and potential a Devastating left side running game

Archived