Who's due for a career year in 2018?

SteelKing728

Brandin Cooks. I don’t think people realize what plans McVay will have for him. McVay wanted to get him last offseason from the Saints but didn’t have a 1st round pick to give up and the Saints turned down a trade proposal of Tru Johnson for Cooks straight up. Now that the Rams traded for Cooks this offseason then locked him up I expect McVay to have fun with Cooks. Combine that with Cooks and Goff already have some chemistry even before Cooks got to LA because they workout during the offseason and now they have all of this offseason to continue to grow. Like I expect Cooks to have a career year this upcoming season.

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What 'no name' NFL player proves their worth this year? 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Brandin Cooks. I don’t think people realize what plans McVay will have for him.

So you're admitting that Brandin Cooks is a no name player?  ;)

23 minutes ago, Crickett said:

So you're admitting that Brandin Cooks is a no name player?  ;)

He might as well be lol. I feel like he is really unappreciated in terms of him being a receiver. When most people talk about him, not real NFL knowledgeable people, they act as if he is a one trick pony and/or his success only happened either because he was in college playing against weak defenses or in the NFL he played with Brees and Brady. 

I do know what you mean though. I didn’t read the “no name” part. I just was thinking in general of what player is do for a career year.

If we are truly talking about “no name”, I’m looking at Josh Doctson. He needs to step up and show why he was a 1st round pick of the Redskins. I don’t think the Redskins offense will have the peaks and valleys like it did with Cousins. Smith isn’t going to constantly shoot the offense in the foot which will give Doctson more opportunities on the field to have a chance to make plays. 

Homer Pick: Quincy Enunwa.  He's going to be moved all over the field for the Jets and get a ton of targets.

Non Homer: Derrick Henry finally going to carry the load in TEN and should have his best season even though I like Lewis to have a large role as well.

Archived