Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Maybe we’re bringing in Dez or have high hopes for Calloway or Higgins 

Dez is washed. Higgins hasn’t done a thing. And callaway hasn’t taken a snap in over a year. We could have had two speedy WRs. Would have been nice. Now we’ll probably get a 6th round pick. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I doubt it considering the Bills pick is projected to be pretty high.  Im hoping a 3rd at the highest and pray its not something trash like a 4th or 5th just to give him away 

Id rather have 6 games of Corey Coleman per year than whatever trash a 4th is likely to bring in. 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Yeah they’ve got to love what Higgins and Callaway are doing 

gotta be that hamstring 

theyre done with dealing with that the boy can’t go a week straight practicing without a problem 

I guess so man. But thats still really weird they wont give him a make or break year to stay healthy and produce strictly based off his draft position. They have showed more patience with mid-rounders than that like Nate Orchard and Carl Nassib.

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I doubt it considering the Bills pick is projected to be pretty high.  Im hoping a 3rd at the highest and pray its not something trash like a 4th or 5th just to give him away 

Probably conditioned on production.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Probably conditioned on production.

Which would make me even more upset lol Still, a team like this could have used a player and not a pick. Why do we need to add another mid round 20 year old to this team. Your telling me Coleman couldnt have netted us a league average Tackle or Guard considering thats a glaring position of need?

Archived