EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

7 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Klopp has been so annoying this year. Dude is clearly stressed and not having fun.

His mother died recently, but because of Germany banning arrivals from the UK in an attempt to stop the UK variant of COVID-19 spreading there he was unable to attend the funeral.  I'd guess that is impacting him a fair bit and might be part of why he comes across that way

• Like 1

23 hours ago, drd23 said:

His mother died recently, but because of Germany banning arrivals from the UK in an attempt to stop the UK variant of COVID-19 spreading there he was unable to attend the funeral.  I'd guess that is impacting him a fair bit and might be part of why he comes across that way

Trying to keep us out of Germany. How ironic.

In other news, West Ham are once again ******* massive. Come on you eye rons.

• Like 1

Next couple days in the EFL Champ gonna be fun.

Derby Wycombe,

Millwall Birmingham

Swansea NottForest

Brentford QPR

Bournemouth Rotherham

Stoke SheffWed

Huddersfield Middle

This bottom of the table slugfest grows better by the day.

8 teams now within 5pts of each other, trying to avoid 2 relegation slots.

Dear God, Arsenal have such a toxic fanbase.  I'm not sure which is worse: The fact that ArsenalTwitter moans like someone just backed an F350 over their one-month-old kitten when Willian is brought on... in a match where we're leading 4-1 (and in a match ahead of a string of important matches, including midweek fixtures against Benfica with matches against City and Leicester between them).  Or the fact that Bellerin can lead the side in duels-won, score a goal, and be having one of the Top 2 statistical seasons of his career, and yet ArsenalTwitter is still constantly bemoaning him being "not good enough," "needs to be gone," "should have been benched long ago" all because... the guy has an interest in fashion?

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

What team if promoted could stay up in Prem?

All the recent years have provided at least 1. 2016/Burnley 2017/Newcastle Brighton, 2018/Wolves, 2019/Villa 2020/Leeds

Brentford?

Yeah Brentford or Norwich, for me. The ones that get relegated seem to really struggle to score. Brentford are destroying the scoring, so it looks good for them.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah Brentford or Norwich, for me. The ones that get relegated seem to really struggle to score. Brentford are destroying the scoring, so it looks good for them.

If Swansea can get up and keep Cooper managing. I say they have a decent shot as any. But hes seeming like the hottest coaching prospect going atm.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Allison's fall from grace has been pretty shocking.

World class last season, now he's making brain fades to rival Pickford. What is he doing that far out?!

VVD is the world's MVP...every week we get evidence

Wonder if Ederson will be able to parlay this and his probable Golden Glove into starting for Brazil.  Whether he does or not, it’ll just go to show as goes defense, so goes the keeper.