SURVIVOR POOL 13 is now over! Lurker is our champion!!

Woz

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Woz i think if you did a study on which teams have eliminated the most players, new orleans would easily be in first

It would have to be either them or the Browns by a country mile past the third place team.

There's a reason I bailed out.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

If anybody has done their research would know the Saints have lost their season opener now 5 years in a row. Lesson to be learned is...DONT PICK THE SAINTS WEEK 1 IN THE 2019 REGULAR SEASON!!!

Now I cant wait to see people still pick the Saints Week 1 next season even though they have started off 1-3, 1-3, 1-3, and 2-2 the past 4 seasons and now is 0-1 to start this season.

You shush! Next year is THE year they start 1 - 0! NEXT YEAR!

I'm still not picking em week 1 next year either lol

2 hours ago, Woz said:

If anyone cares:

• NY Jets vs Detroit
    • Picking DET = 23
    • Picking NYJ = 0
  • LA Rams vs Oakland
    • Picking LAR = 10
    • Picking OAK = 1

In Darnold we trust? 

Think the Saints sinking 50 people is the biggest week 1 cut I've seen, but if the Jets happen to pull off a win as well....

On 9/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, Woz said:

So, without further ado ...

`ComposedHopefulArmedcrab-size_restricted

Wait, so I'm like out?!  You're saying I don't even make out of week 1 on a tie with the Browns?!  Now, I'm getting clowned on with a Richard Pryor gif.

This ain't right, man!  It ain't right!  There's gotta be an appeals process or something...You'll be hearing from my attorney, that horse attorney ad guy I see on the bus benches and ads on ff.com.  He knows krav maga too, so you'll be sorry.    

On 9/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, Woz said:

I know it's funny to go back and "edit kill" yourself after you get eliminated, but I do review the thread for edits that I or others have missed. Adding noise to the thread makes it that much harder.

cmon guys, at least go down swinging

Archived