It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

43M

Granted I'm happy that Dennis is back, but man, you could tell he was much needed for them to succeed. That was rough, but I think that was the purpose of the episode, to prove that Dennis has all the ideas for the bar or to give the gang their duties. 

I agree that Mac was funny, attempting to get his body evolved into every facet of their plan. 

I liked this one fine, was Dennis gone all last season?? Haha....I feel like tey did no advertising and I honestly didnt see a single one. Loved this show growing up and was one of the DVD sets I had when buying DVDs of seasons was a thing haha. Set the DVR for this season though so I will watch them. Did Dee miss any seasons to do The Mick??

37 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

I liked this one fine, was Dennis gone all last season?? Haha....I feel like tey did no advertising and I honestly didnt see a single one. Loved this show growing up and was one of the DVD sets I had when buying DVDs of seasons was a thing haha. Set the DVR for this season though so I will watch them. Did Dee miss any seasons to do The Mick??

nah dennis was still on the show last season in the final episode he left the bar to go be with his son in north dakota and all leading up to this season they were saying he wasnt going to be in it. He wasn't in any trailers or previews. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2018 at 9:05 AM, August4th said:

last two episodes were classic.. they will appear on top 100 always sunny episode list in the future

Was this serious? Or sarcasm? How many eps are there, 150 maybe? So it cracks the top 2/3 of episodes? xD

Season was a major letdown to me after the previous season. This one was average at best IMO.

On 11/14/2018 at 6:52 AM, braylon said:

Was this serious? Or sarcasm? How many eps are there, 150 maybe? So it cracks the top 2/3 of episodes? xD

Season was a major letdown to me after the previous season. This one was average at best IMO.

i thought it was a pretty solid season 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...