PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Yes, I sent him the invite so he could check out the league & settings.

On a foot note he will be limited on how many PM's he willbe able to send out after he joins the forum, so all of us will need to PM him so he can contact us until the forum allows him to pm more.

I can act as an intermediary if needed, he said footballs future emailed him that login permission could take up to 3 days

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Irish Ninja said:

I can act as an intermediary if needed, he said footballs future emailed him that login permission could take up to 3 days

I think this is the best course of action.  That way the draft can keep moving along.

You could just post his selection for him with something like "username selects (via text), player X"

@WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

He hasn't accepted the ESPN invite at this point. He mite need to check his spam box?

He's also welcome to change his team name, but remember you can only do it once when you join, so choose wisely. :)

All set with that, I’m walking him through the draft now. I will post his picks shortly.

3 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

We have a few open spots in Gnat dynasty if they're interested?  Details on open teams are located in the league's discussion thread

@mike23md , @FinneasGage , & @theuntouchable

Your welcome to contact them, @theuntouchable was the one that wanted to join, the other two both inquired about the league.