Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Anyone know what's going on with Doug P and Wentz? Like if you don't play well in professional sports or life you get benched. Am I missing some juicy details? 

Today a report comes out it's divorce beyond repair? Is Wentz the Diva of QBs what am I missing?

Apparently one good season three years ago should buy you a loooooooong leash?

2 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I thought he played well last year too and no I'm not saying that I just never seen a relationship dissolve that fast especially when a guy is making 32 mill annually. 

Like you're being paid your agent shouldn't be leaking stuff to the media. That's TO level stuff there's more to this story.

4 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I personally believe Doug has wanted to go to Hurts for awhile and Roseman and the owner were going back and forth with him.

Remember last year Pederson said Mike Gruh will be back and the next day he got canned. Such a terrible dynamic in Philly.

Like Chip Kelly had too much power but it went too far the other direction.

1 hour ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Anthony Lynn saving his job against a Chiefs team that’s just mailing it in is 💯

He's apparently done. 

Sucks if true, because that's going to mean a bright young O mind in a great HC market is gone there.   Dang.

Edited by Broncofan

3 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Henry's got a pretty good shot at 2000. 4 minutes left in the 3rd and he's already got 200 yds. Only about 25 to go I think.

I love that there’s still room for a guy like Henry to dominate in pro football. He’s like a classic 70s-80s running back. Big with breakaway speed. So fun to watch. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I cannot imagine being a NYG org member or fan watching this PHI 4Q.   

The org can’t say ****. If you wanna make the playoffs, all you had to do was win 7 games. In the worst division in football. 

29 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Doug Pederson should be embarrassed. 

I have a tough time smashing a coach for benching a QB who was 7/20 for 72 yards and a pick. The problem for me is that there’s no way Pederson thought, ‘Nate Sudfeld could win us this game.’ And so we know where his head was at.

22 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

The org can’t say ****. If you wanna make the playoffs, all you had to do was win 7 games. In the worst division in football. 

I have a tough time smashing a coach for benching a QB who was 7/20 for 72 yards and a pick. The problem for me is that there’s no way Pederson thought, ‘Nate Sudfeld could win us this game.’ And so we know where his head was at.

The problem with tanking here is the line crossed - it’s a massive no-no on the field, in-game.  GM’s do it and teams do it pre-game and players know the score.  It’s part of the business.    You can sit guys pre-game, you can decide to go younger etc.     But once the game starts - players & coaches go all out to win the game.   That’s always the MO.     The moment they don’t - locker room whispers start.   

PHI wins early & often next year, then this gets forgotten.   But if they are slow out of the gate - the players will remember this.   You can’t ask guys to play their guts out like that - then rip their hearts out like that in-game with a Sudfeld / Hurts change.   Sudfeld isn’t even signed for 2021.   And they have seen him for 4 years.   It’s why the GM decided to draft Hurts Rd2 in the first place.  That’s a complete joke of an angle.   And the sideline shots of the OL showed they knew it too.  

This kinda says it all...

Edited by Broncofan