Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

2 hours ago, bMiller031 said:

WFT released Haskins.  I haven't watched enough to know if there's still any hope there. 

The intangible you can’t have - total knucklehead.    Caught partying unmasked at a strip club - after a L.   Apparently not the first time his judgment and work ethic has been questioned in WAS.   That was the final straw.   

There are a lot of things teams will overlook - but bad judgement in a QB is kind of a big one.  Sounds like a Chad Kelly redux.   

You could see the body language in Haskins the whole draft night just non shalant big baller creating a brand type deal.

And the way he reacted when Giants passed on him was so bad just like slumped and no emotion I don't think he loves football just more what it brought him.

Rosen also had bad vibes but Haskins was on another level

• Like 1

It’s early but it seems like there’s a major changing of the guard for the 2nd tier NBA contenders.    Not talking MIL / MIA / BOS or LAL / LAC / DEN.    

The next tier teams like PHX & ATL making noise (BKN ppl expected).   While aging teams like TOR & UTAH really look past their peak.   Not that they are ready to jump into the legit tier but the Suns / Hawks future looks so bright.   

Edited by Broncofan

23 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

If Dolphins had drafted Herbert they would of been legitimate superbowl contenders year one instead they're on the outside looking in. They got the guy they wanted though

You wonder if they get the 3rd overall pick, would they consider shopping Tua and grabbing Fields/Wilson?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broncosfan_101 said:

And 3 first round talents on the OL. 

Didn't even think about that and he had Harris and Jacobs for a bit. And the injuries. 

I was never sold on him as a prospect. Then again I felt the same with Herbert coming from Oregon and I gotta eat crow on that lol.