Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Don’t know how credible this is but local rumors in England are saying the Broncos will be one of the teams to give up a home game for the international series next year. It’s possible that the NFL stipulated Joe Ellis give up a home game as part of his bid to host the 2020 draft. 

8 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Don’t know how credible this is but local rumors in England are saying the Broncos will be one of the teams to give up a home game for the international series next year. It’s possible that the NFL stipulated Joe Ellis give up a home game as part of his bid to host the 2020 draft. 

That's not going to sit well with a lot of people. 

1 hour ago, paul-mac said:

I don’t think UK actually lives here anymore? I live a 20 minute walk from Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium so I’m hoping for a Broncos game there 

More referring to fact you don’t have to watch 10 PM games - didn’t realize you were in UK enjoy if it happens.  

37 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

More referring to fact you don’t have to watch 10 PM games - didn’t realize you were in UK enjoy if it happens.  

Yeah im Scottish but live in London. Often stay up till 5am to watch primetime games then go to work on 2 hours of sleep. 

On 12/28/2017 at 4:19 PM, broncos67 said:

@lomaxgr will almost certainly be there if this happens, I would predict. 

I know people get all bent out of shape about having to lose a home game, but as long as the fans get pro-rated for games actually played in Denver, I think people will care less.

I'm flying to london to hang with @lomaxgrUK if we play out there 

2 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I get a lot of crap from non-Broncos fans all around town about us not going to the playoffs for two years in a row. To reply, I pull out the old Patrick Roy line and say, "Sorry we can't hear you, us Broncos fans have our Super Bowl rings stuck in our ears." 

Do you live in Colorado?

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, paul-mac said:

I don’t think UK actually lives here anymore? I live a 20 minute walk from Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium so I’m hoping for a Broncos game there 

yeah, when I made this account (holy sh-t has it really been over a decade?!) I was stationed in the UK.