What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, pwny said:

They know. It’s when the money stops rolling in hand over fist.

I mean they are continuing Suits without two of the main protagonists.

If that isn't a shameless money grab, I don't know what is.

Aren't they bringing back Prison Break too? Jeez.

19 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

If that isn't a shameless money grab, I don't know what is.

That’s exactly what it is. It’s their job to make content that people watch, not to necessarily make content that is objectively good. As long as tv shows continue to getgood ratings past their prime, producers will continue to pump out the shows. It’s certainly more profitable than starting up a new show that may or may not connect with audiences.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

That’s exactly what it is. It’s their job to make content that people watch, not to necessarily make content that is objectively good. As long as tv shows continue to getgood ratings past their prime, producers will continue to pump out the shows. It’s certainly more profitable than starting up a new show that may or may not connect with audiences.

Exhibit A - The Walking Dead. Show went to trash after they killed Glenn, but they keep on going because the show still makes a ton of money.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

And tbh 7 seasons of The Office were objectively good.