What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

57 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is the worst post in the history of this foru....

GlisteningAnyHamadryad-size_restricted.g

Solid transition.

So my son has been in school 6 days, we already had an issue with a 4th grader trying to bully him (he's in 2nd). Now he is in deep crap. Kid shoved him from behind while he was about to go up the stairs from breakfast again, third time this little POS has shoved him from behind. My son hit the ground and the kid started up the stairs.

My son runs up the stairs and pulls the kid from behind, making him fall down almost the whole flight. Now they are finally taking the issue seriously and the kid is getting `1 day in school suspension, my son is getting 3.

Nice start to a new school, right?

57 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If any of these avocado hating fools are millennials that's grounds for expulsion. We'll stick 'em with the boomers and throw them in a home.

U 4 real? Ya millennials do nothing but eat avocados, goofball. Put it on toast regularly apparently. 

49 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Solid transition.

So my son has been in school 6 days, we already had an issue with a 4th grader trying to bully him (he's in 2nd). Now he is in deep crap. Kid shoved him from behind while he was about to go up the stairs from breakfast again, third time this little POS has shoved him from behind. My son hit the ground and the kid started up the stairs.

My son runs up the stairs and pulls the kid from behind, making him fall down almost the whole flight. Now they are finally taking the issue seriously and the kid is getting `1 day in school suspension, my son is getting 3.

I grew up hearing “I better not hear you’ve been starting fights, but you damn well better end them.” Your son is a badass and don’t punish him 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I grew up hearing “I better not hear you’ve been starting fights, but you damn well better end them.” Your son is a badass and don’t punish him 

I'm not, he did exactly what I said, kinda. Better he get this little infraction rather than me beating the hell out of that kids father. This will fall off his back, I'd get arrested. lol

I still have to go talk to the principal though. Feels weird to not be for myself.

Pulling a kid down a flight of stairs isn't exactly defending yourself, but the fact that he's a 4th grader and a bully and it seems like a fair retaliation. Definitely should assure this kid doesn't mess with him again lol. Kids are ruthless lmao, some of the most balls to the wall fights I've seen were in grade school lol. 

3-day suspension this early in the year are a nice transition into full time school tho

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Solid transition.

Your son is a kind kid. When I was in second grade, I pulled out my prison shank and stabbed the kid in the kidney under almost identical circumstances. ;)

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is the worst post in the history of this foru....

GlisteningAnyHamadryad-size_restricted.g

I feel personally offended at this guy right now.  The only reason I am not blocking him is so that I can go into every thread he post in and call him a big dummy. 

any yall do like ubereats, instacart, postmates or anything like that as a side hustle? tryna get a little thing i can do when i got free time as i've rendered myself broke via many unwise purchases over the past 2 months. or know any other kind of gig you can just do whenever you want? 

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

any yall do like ubereats, instacart, postmates or anything like that as a side hustle? tryna get a little thing i can do when i got free time as i've rendered myself broke via many unwise purchases over the past 2 months. or know any other kind of gig you can just do whenever you want? 

we don’t even have uber eats where i live

idk i don’t think we even have regular uber where i live

however

doing ubereats or deliveroo (which i don’t think you guys have but it’s the same thing) i hear could be a good thing esp if you do it on a bike 

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I did Door Dash for a few weeks. Couldn't make more than $7/hr before paying for gas. 

My wife does Instacart. She usually makes between $15 and $40 per delivery. It's a lot more time consuming than just picking up food, but you get paid per item. She's had a couple days where she's made over $70 for 4 hours, and some days where she only gets one for $20ish. People seem to tip less often, and not much when they do, but you make up for it with the item counts. 

GrubHub seems the way to go. You can get hourly wage, plus paid for each delivery, and tips if you hit requirements. 

• Like 1