What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I had so many crappy sandwiches in college that it’s hard to get excited about them now. I know a good sandwich is easy to make, but I’m shell shocked 

Two words

Italian beef

Just now, Jimmy Austin said:

I was on my grandma's ipad and it has nothing to do with settings. A lot of people who have or had Winstream has had nothing but bad things to say about it. Yahoo is no Google. Then there is Apple. I use to own apple products but I learned from my mistakes. They are all hype and crap. Remember how frustrated I would get trying to take a clear picture with an iphone. Producing a product that could take a clear picture was over their head. 

Lol

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Windstream I’ve never heard of so I googled...  their company motto is “Fast Reliable Internet” so I think you must be wrong in your assessment 

Isn't that the case for like every cable internet provider?

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@MWil23 @LETSGOBROWNIES I'm gonna need some help researching my "Colts are a drug trafficking operation and the Browns are the distribution" post for NFL Gen.

I'd tag Colts fans too but they don't actually exist.

It's obviously a top down scheme.

Haslem should be in prison.

He takes an obvious addict with inside information (homeless man ala Manziel).

He pairs Manziel with a documented addict in Hash...I mean, FLASH Gordon.

He then hires Dorsey, who...I mean...just look at the slob.

Dorsey then drafts Callaway, with documented drug and alcohol related incidents, who almost immediately is caught with drugs, AFTER testing positive at the combine.

That should be a good start.

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I was on my grandma's ipad and it has nothing to do with settings. A lot of people who have or had Winstream has had nothing but bad things to say about it. Yahoo is no Google. Then there is Apple. I use to own apple products but I learned from my mistakes. They are all hype and crap. Remember how frustrated I would get trying to take a clear picture with an iphone. Producing a product that could take a clear picture was over their head. 

I'm running speed tests at my full connection speed on my iPhone, iPad, and MBP at my house, and I can transfer files at full speed too. It's not Apple. A lot of times slow internet is a settings, or DNS issue. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@MWil23 @LETSGOBROWNIES I'm gonna need some help researching my "Colts are a drug trafficking operation and the Browns are the distribution" post for NFL Gen.

I'd tag Colts fans too but they don't actually exist.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It's obviously a top down scheme.

Haslem should be in prison.

He takes an obvious addict with inside information (homeless man ala Manziel).

He pairs Manziel with a documented addict in Hash...I mean, FLASH Gordon.

He then hires Dorsey, who...I mean...just look at the slob.

Dorsey then drafts Callaway, with documented drug and alcohol related incidents, who almost immediately is caught with drugs, AFTER testing positive at the combine.

That should be a good start.

Mwil nails it, especially Dorsey.  A 1980’s relic sweatshirt with shorts and boat shoes?   Jesus what a mess.

******* dentists.  This guy couldn't manage to get my tooth numb so every time he'd start drilling it'd hurt like a *****.  Eventually he just gave up and put a temporary filling in and told me to come back later.  I'm sure this clown will charge me for both appointments. 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

@FinneasGage I finally made the plunge and got this today. I’m fairly certain it was you and [banned member] who put in the most effort talking them up.

that's a solid one actually, i'm surprised you got a decent one man, most dudes get trash ones i feel like. rarely use mine anymore, just been using a  drawbag now because i was tired of it being a regular thing that people mentioned out in public and what not. like every day multiple people bringing it up and then im stuck talking about some **** i don't really wanna talk about again, you know? i do prefer the fanny over drawbags tho. good luck man, prepare for ppl to say/ask the same **** over and over to you about it tho lol. probably just the environment im in tbh, i doubt real adults would pretend to give af. 

& always pour one out for bernard on the topic of fannys
VillainousPlumpGrison-small.gif

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

that's a solid one actually, i'm surprised you got a decent one man, most dudes get trash ones i feel like. rarely use mine anymore, just been using a  drawbag now because i was tired of it being a regular thing that people mentioned out in public and what not. like every day multiple people bringing it up and then im stuck talking about some **** i don't really wanna talk about again, you know? i do prefer the fanny over drawbags tho. good luck man, prepare for ppl to say/ask the same **** over and over to you about it tho lol. probably just the environment im in tbh, i doubt real adults would pretend to give af. 

& always pour one out for bernard on the topic of fannys
VillainousPlumpGrison-small.gif

He lives in the same city as me. He drives a fairly unique vehicle and I’m always looking for an eagles sticker or something when I see that car lol..  I’d like to let him know we miss him 

Dont know what he looks like though lol. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Welcome to the Apple sucks club. Feel free to grab a muffin.