What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I swear, putting my cat down today felt about 10x worse than any funeral for a human I've been to. It's crazy how attached we can get to something that we know will pass on after just a few chapters in our life stories. 

Sorry to hear about your cat dying. 

Also, humans suck even more than cats sometimes, so it’s understandable that most human death isn’t a tragedy to you.

hope you find a new cat that keeps your mind off the old one, works for me when a dog dies. I get a new one within a few days and it helps distract a lot. Everyone’s different that way I suppose. 

Edited by Dome

8 hours ago, ET80 said:
9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I know we cant talk about politics but George W Bush and Michelle Obama make a real sexy couple

I'd take Bill Clinton and Arianna Grande over them, personally.

hmmm....tough decison if the bushes and obamas did a couples swap.

id go with that

because with the inverse youd have hilary clinton and pete davidson together. yuck

10 hours ago, Dome said:

Sorry to hear about your cat dying. 

Also, humans suck even more than cats sometimes, so it’s understandable that most human death isn’t a tragedy to you.

hope you find a new cat that keeps your mind off the old one, works for me when a dog dies. I get a new one within a few days and it helps distract a lot. Everyone’s different that way I suppose. 

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:05 PM, Tyty said:

Welp I’ve learned that there are three types of people attracted to me at work. Older ladies, underage (17 years old) ladies, and attractive but married ladies. Hard pass on all three. The 17 year old keeps like rubbing my arm and awkwardly hitting on me and told me she turns 18 soon but I’m too damn 26 for that. 26/2+7 is 20. 

You forgot to mention the fact that they all share the same characteristic of being blind. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Watching HSN for the NFL special and they get some of the most simplest people I have ever heard call in. 

One of the Saints podcasters I watch gets the worst callers. Roughly 99% of the time they ask something he just spent a good portion of the show covering lol 

seems pretty universal for call ins though. ESPN radio used to have terrible ones for every. single. show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

One of the Saints podcasters I watch gets the worst callers. Roughly 99% of the time they ask something he just spent a good portion of the show covering lol 

seems pretty universal for call ins though. ESPN radio used to have terrible ones for every. single. show.

Only time I want to hear callers is in Kiffen's Krimson Korner.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Definitely 100% they cannot.

maybe though, I’m really not sure 

I mean they usually ask for my name and address so they can send a check. I'll still not quite sure what they can get from that unless they plan to come Rob me.

One time I tried getting someone's address and they were getting pretty annoyed