What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Congrats man.

Answer still stands.

Hey dog your initials are LGB and mine is T so together we are LGBT think about that when you’re roasting my stew 

• Like 1

Just now, winitall said:

Floyd Mayweather is going to fight Manny Pacquiao later this year?  How in the world do you blow $500 million in the last four years to need to fight again. It’s actually somewhat impressive. 

Some people are hard to read

12 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Different w/ burge. Never trusted him. People know the character of burge. He owns it. That's a relationship you always have your guard up in. No facade. He roams freely in the Lowe's parking lot trying to defy his Canadian stereotype by being the most despicable  character he can be. His story is a beautiful one that I've grown to appreciate 

He’s a despicable sob

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Floyd Mayweather is going to fight Manny Pacquiao later this year?  How in the world do you blow $500 million in the last four years to need to fight again. It’s actually somewhat impressive. 

He put all his money into Toys R Us stocks. When they closed it was like Rocky V man.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Ever buy something that’s good enough for what you need, have it not work correctly, take it back to exchange it, and go way overkill when you replace it? Is it just me?

Carpenter here. Always getting the better version for the job that I "might" get. 

I don't even start at the lesser tool either honestly, it's bad.