1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Methlamine*

Mesothelioma* 

Mesopotamia*

Methodone*

Mescaline*

Methamphetamines*

11 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Honestly our driving laws suck and cops suck even more at enforcing it. The person  tbay drove on the sidewalk should lose his liscense for five years and a year in prison. 

The number one killer outside health and we treat it like “muh its ok to be wildly reckless.” 

Saw a video where the cops set up a sting where they pulled over like 15 people who passed the bus all at once. But they ticket really only effects those who cant afford it. I know people who laugh off speeding tickets because its “chump change” 

I don't remember the exact number but they were talking about doubling the fine which would make it a few hundred dollars

1 hour ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Shrek is a great movie but would of been interesting to see what a Chris Farley Shrek would of been like. 

You can see. He recorded like 70% of the movie before he died and they scrapped it. All on the tubes babe

• Like 1

What the hell do they put in Chinese food that makes portion control so damn impossible... Every time I order Chinese food at work they give you a ton of it and I always tell myself don't eat it all at once... And yet every damn time I can't stop myself and my stomach feels like it's going to burst all night.

Edited by rob_shadows

5 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

What the hell do they put in Chinese food that makes portion control so damn impossible... Every time I order Chinese food at work they give you a ton of it and I always tell myself don't eat it all at once... And yet every damn time I can't stop myself and my stomach feels like it's going to burst all night.

Stops being an issue when you stop being a little *****

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

You can see. He recorded like 70% of the movie before he died and they scrapped it. All on the tubes babe

I just listened to some of this, would have been a good movie - but hearing it without that Scottish accent that Myers uses just doesn't feel right.

Farley's screaming, ranting voice would have been perfect in its own way, though.

I often wonder what roles guys like Chris Farley and Phil Hartman would have been in had they still been alive...

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I just listened to some of this, would have been a good movie - but hearing it without that Scottish accent that Myers uses just doesn't feel right.

Farley's screaming, ranting voice would have been perfect in its own way, though.

I often wonder what roles guys like Chris Farley and Phil Hartman would have been in had they still been alive...

Yep there are so many things that never happened in the movie and music world due to actors and musicians dying, I think about it every now and then. All little ripples that end up causing earthquakes just in how the world changes 

and it’s kinda hard to feel his shrek cause mike Myers made it his own with that accent but I’m sure it all would’ve been pretty neat regardless. Farley was a special dude.