What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Frozen shrimp on sale for $2/lb. best by date 7/2020. 

My freezer is now full of shrimp.

That’s a dandy. We get 2lb bags that go on sale sometimes for $5.99 and they sell like crazy.

Just now, Dome said:

That’s a dandy. We get 2lb bags that go on sale sometimes for $5.99 and they sell like crazy.

I’m fairly certain this was a misprint. Normally $9 a pound. And the exact same brand, both easy peel 21/30, was in the same size bag for $8. Just a different bar code on it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Winter is finally here in full force in Minnesota. 4" or so of snow, maybe 5", in the last day, and after today we'll be dropping into 3 days without breaking 0.

yeah in wisconsin on wednesday we have a high of -14 and low of -30.

good times

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm excited to use the cold as an excuse for dressing like a hobo at work instead of having no excuse. 

I’m excited that I got kicked out of my office so it could be remodeled. Now I wear pajama pants to work

48 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Winter is finally here in full force in Minnesota. 4" or so of snow, maybe 5", in the last day, and after today we'll be dropping into 3 days without breaking 0.

If it never showed up it would have effed up all the wildlife. Better late than never tbh.

Though that doesn't help driving to work freezing your nips off every morning.

35 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I’m excited that I got kicked out of my office so it could be remodeled. Now I wear pajama pants to work

I'm excited that my company is looking to sell this Houston property - so WFH every day! I plan on wearing no pants, ever!