What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

It's going to be 65 and sunny tomorrow, with not a cloud in the sky

Then, this weekend, I will drive a short 3.5 hours to go to the snow for fun. The snow will be a leisure activity for me, and then when I've had enough I will go home, where it will again be 65 degrees and sunny. 

Ahhhhh you gotta love California 

(Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in Doo Doo)  

50 minutes ago, N4L said:

It's going to be 65 and sunny tomorrow, with not a cloud in the sky

Then, this weekend, I will drive a short 3.5 hours to go to the snow for fun. The snow will be a leisure activity for me, and then when I've had enough I will go home, where it will again be 65 degrees and sunny. 

Ahhhhh you gotta love California 

(Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in Doo Doo)  

Yeah but the rest of us aren’t going to be living under water in the Pacific Ocean in a few years. 

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You've also gotta think the fire will be a good purge of the measles outbreak there, so it's not ALL bad.

Slightly afraid of what this might start, but it makes me about 1% upset that some parents aren't vaccinating for these kinds of diseases.  The number of measles cases is actually going up after a severe decline in the 80's/90's because of this anti-vaccination trend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Slightly afraid of what this might start, but it makes me about 1% upset that some parents aren't vaccinating for these kinds of diseases.  The number of measles cases is actually going up after a severe decline in the 80's/90's because of this anti-vaccination trend.

I get actively upset at people who don't get the flu shot. I can't talk about my feelings towards anti-vaccine people without getting banned. 

• Like 4