What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Dome said:

That list is fake. I simply don’t believe it.

Not even trying to be funny, there’s no way that’s accurate lol 

It's not what people eat (tho it might be). I think it is either what people Google around the Superbowl or directly Google with the word 'Superbowl'. It is somehow Google search related. But I don't think most people are Googling what to bring to a Superbowl party tho lol.

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

That list is fake. I simply don’t believe it.

Not even trying to be funny, there’s no way that’s accurate lol 

Its color coded, so I think it's unique searches in that state that top a category. No one is going to talk about how Chicago and New York eat pizza, or how Texas eats brisket, but we'll laugh how Nevada is eating vegan cheese dip.

Still, some of those are weird and might be the most unique searches near the top. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pwny said:

Its color coded, so I think it's unique searches in that state that top a category. No one is going to talk about how Chicago and New York eat pizza, or how Texas eats brisket, but we'll laugh how Nevada is eating vegan cheese dip.

Still, some of those are weird and might be the most unique searches near the top. 

I was thinking top searches in general, probably just cherry picking from thousands of unique searches lol

But yea, laughing at vegans is a classic pastime so I'm down.

Edited by Dome

as if that deep south chud state (idk which it is but i’ll assume it’s a chud state) would ever have a granola bar

for what it’s worth to australians everyone south of the mason dixon is basically kid rock and everyone north of it is cory booker, except for the midwest, where everyone’s a laid off factory worker. washington state doesn’t exist.

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

as if that deep south chud state (idk which it is but i’ll assume it’s a chud state) would ever have a granola bar

for what it’s worth to australians everyone south of the mason dixon is basically kid rock and everyone north of it is cory booker, except for the midwest, where everyone’s a laid off factory worker. washington state doesn’t exist.

Accurate.