What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Anyone wiling to take a look over my resume and maybe give me some pointers? Coming up on two months now without work. 

I can look if you'd like. I have a friend that's a recruiter/HR manager, and he taught me a lot about how to build a resume. 

Going from thinking I was on my death bed Saturday to getting discharged today has genuinely given me a new healthier outlook on life. I was really just coasting by assuming everything was okay while neglecting important factors in my life and now I see I need to micromanage my life better. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D82 said:

Anyone wiling to take a look over my resume and maybe give me some pointers? Coming up on two months now without work. 

I see you have a ton of volunteers, but I'm willing to take a look-see.

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:
4 hours ago, D82 said:

I see you have a ton of volunteers, but I'm willing to take a look-see.

He just wants to look and make fun of you.  Don't send it to him.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

He just wants to look and make fun of you.  Don't send it to him.

I don't think it's to make fun of him. The real question is if you would really want ET telling you how to make yourself look good to to other people? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I don't think it's to make fun of him. The real question is if you would really want ET telling you how to make yourself look good to to other people? 

If anything, I can make myself look like Elon Musk and Elliott Ness on a resume. It's once you get to know me that you realize you've been duped and I look nothing like that guy on that resume.

It's a subtle difference that I choose to exploit. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

If anything, I can make myself look like Elon Musk and Elliott Ness on a resume. It's once you get to know me that you realize you've been duped and I look nothing like that guy on that resume.

It's a subtle difference that I choose to exploit. 

I was thinking your resume looks like Barry Goldberg's.

• Like 1

Just wanted to let you all know I appreciate you and the kind words and support I received the last week! Definitely thought I was on my death bed and was freaking out but y’all were very kind to me in that time and I appreciate it a lot 

• Like 4

Man so the energy company for most of Michigan had their plant blow up from the extreme cold and all the customers risked having their power shut off from it. The company sent out a mass warning to all Michiganders to turn their thermostat to 65° to ensure that didn’t happen and it made me think of @Outpost31 survivor game where you choose to confess on your teammates or stay silent. How many people are gonna drop it and how many are gonna say their usage won’t send it over and will keep it at the higher temp

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Man so the energy company for most of Michigan had their plant blow up from the extreme cold and all the customers risked having their power shut off from it. The company sent out a mass warning to all Michiganders to turn their thermostat to 65° to ensure that didn’t happen and it made me think of @Outpost31 survivor game where you choose to confess on your teammates or stay silent. How many people are gonna drop it and how many are gonna say their usage won’t send it over and will keep it at the higher temp

That was Malf's game.

• Like 1