What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

51 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Thanks, now... How did you do that? Lol

What kind of device are you using?

You have to copy a direct link to the image for it to be imbedded. The link you posted before was a link to the Imgur website holding the image rather than a link to the image itself. 

On a computer you can usually right click and “copy image address” if you’re on a phone it can be a little more tricky.

Just now, Dome said:

What kind of device are you using?

You have to copy a direct link to the image for it to be imbedded. The link you posted before was a link to the Imgur website holding the image rather than a link to the image itself. 

On a computer you can usually right click and “copy image address” if you’re on a phone it can be a little more tricky.

Oh okay, yeah I'm on my phone so I just copied the only link I saw.

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Oh okay, yeah I'm on my phone so I just copied the only link I saw.

On iPhone you can hold the image and then tap “copy” 

then paste in the address bar and it should just be a link to the image. Try hitting enter with that address in there and see if just a blank page with the image shows up.

if it does you can copy the address bar again to get the link to the image, then pasting that link in the FF text box should work.

3 hours ago, Dome said:

On iPhone you can hold the image and then tap “copy” 

then paste in the address bar and it should just be a link to the image. Try hitting enter with that address in there and see if just a blank page with the image shows up.

if it does you can copy the address bar again to get the link to the image, then pasting that link in the FF text box should work.

You have to be careful with the copying what’s in the address bar after checking the link, because sites like imgur are now redirecting to the page holding the link instead of showing the direct link. Dumbest crap ever. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 11:00 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@ET80 would I get banned for starting a thread saying Julian Edelman should give Jared Goff the SBMVP car like Brady gave one to James White?

Come on @ET80, I can't believe you locked my Matt Light HOF Case thread. He's from Ohio and I got 3 NFL General likes, which should warrant it staying open. He's more deserving than Edelman (I'm serious) and that thread is still open. Can I get clarification please? 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Wow so bitcoin value peaked at $11,400 last March and is now at just $3400? Feel bad for people that didn’t unload when it was that hot

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Iirc Bitcoin peaked at almost 20k.

17 Dec  2017 $19,783.06 Increase Bitcoin price rose 5% in 24 hours, with its value being up 1,824% since 1 January 2017, to reach a new all-time high.[160]
22 Dec  2017 $13,800 Decrease Bitcoin price loses one third of its value in 24 hours, dropping below $14,000.[161]
  • Like 1