What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

The town my parents live in are predicted to get anywhere from 3-20” of snowfall overnight. Talk about a rough guesstimate. The whether there is notoriously unpredictable so nobody knows what’s gonna happen.

Meanwhile the city’s official website has it listed as 55 degrees and spotted showers lmao. Still tryna bring in the tourists. 

13 hours ago, Dome said:

The town my parents live in are predicted to get anywhere from 3-20” of snowfall overnight. Talk about a rough guesstimate. The whether there is notoriously unpredictable so nobody knows what’s gonna happen.

Meanwhile the city’s official website has it listed as 55 degrees and spotted showers lmao. Still tryna bring in the tourists. 

Usually if it’s 55 and showers, at least where I’m from, and they are predicting snow, you get loaded with snow overnight with wet heavy snow and that rain turns to ice underneath the snow. 

Yuck

cricket season is wrapping up this week and we haven’t made the ploffs, but it has been quite a good season with some pretty damn memorable moments

two guys are leaving after this season too - one moving a bit closer to the city and one interstate so we’re having a farewell gatho for em, hopefully we can eat a W

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So measles might cure cancer and most of us are immune to it. That’s awesome. Thanks responsible people 

Not exactly. It's a lab altered version of the virus that doesn't attack human cells. The next step, should it actually work more than on one person (we've already seen it not work on another person with no measles antibodies, so this isn't even a given) is just further altering certain structures in the virus so our antibodies don't recognize it.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 4:51 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Usually if it’s 55 and showers, at least where I’m from, and they are predicting snow, you get loaded with snow overnight with wet heavy snow and that rain turns to ice underneath the snow. 

Yuck

The warmest it’s been here in the last 2 weeks is 35.... no idea what the weather app was smoking lol 

• Like 1