What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I hate you. I'm waiting for a 1099 and that's been the only thing I've needed to do for a few weeks. Getting your taxes done early is the best. Especially this year with the shutdown(s).

I filed in mid January cause W2’s were just dropped in a bin at work rather than getting sent out lol

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You get a sleep study done?

Not yet waiting to be able to schedule with my old lung doc cause he ran my original test. Maybe I’ll be able to get in with my primary doc but who knows 

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

I filed in mid January cause W2’s were just dropped in a bin at work rather than getting sent out lol

I was looking back at my previous returns over the years.  I used to file real early when my tax situation was easy.  Basically just a W-2, standard deduction, etc.  I was filing in early February every year, and that was after a few weeks of sitting on it.

This year, I'm just a man possessed.

I'm...apparently looking at a management job in the next month. I don't know how I feel about it. But my boss' boss just got a job at $300k+ compensation package type deal, took it, and now we're sitting around wondering what the hell happens. We have a guy internally (my boss) who is going to succeed him, it's kind of a no brainier, but the next guy in line to take the management garb after him is me and people want me to take it. 

It's mostly bragging, sorry,, but the honest truth is that this is happening and I'm ******* terrified. Goddamn.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm...apparently looking at a management job in the next month. I don't know how I feel about it. But my boss' boss just got a job at $300k+ compensation package type deal, took it, and now we're sitting around wondering what the hell happens. We have a guy internally (my boss) who is going to succeed him, it's kind of a no brainier, but the next guy in line to take the management garb after him is me and people want me to take it. 

It's mostly bragging, sorry,, but the honest truth is that this is happening and I'm ******* terrified. Goddamn.

So uh...what kind of salary are you looking at and are you sugar daddy material?? xD

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I’m in the same position and I don’t know what to do. I don’t really want to be a manager but I have nowhere else to go, and I’m the only person in my group that is remotely qualified / I wouldn’t want to work for anyone else