What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah.  Monitors are not expensive.

FWIW, that's my reason for not liking to work at home too, sort of.  I have a two monitor setup, but it's on my desktop.  The desk i have is too small to accommodate the stuff for my desktop, plus my two computers for work.  And desks are not cheap.

I can work from home whenever i need, but typically only do it when the weather is crazy bad or i don't have much to do and intend it to be a short day.

I remember seeing "custom" desks made with ikea materials including filing cabinets and food planks or countertop material. From what I remember, it also wasn't that expensive.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I knew as soon as Liam Neeson said that that it wouldn’t be viewed as something he learned from and grew from and that it would pretty much destroy his career. Can’t be saying that kind of stuff in this day and age even if it was 40 years ago and you’re 180° from what you thought back then. Just keepin my fingers crossed this doesn’t ruin him and his future 

I think he made it up on the spot.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I hate you. I'm waiting for a 1099 and that's been the only thing I've needed to do for a few weeks. Getting your taxes done early is the best. Especially this year with the shutdown(s).

I was waiting for a few 1099's too.  Check online - see if they're posted there.  I got 3 of mine that way.