What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

You guys should have done better. I had a docking station, and dual monitors at both offices and the house. Now the dock is portable, and I'm possibly moving 2 more of the monitors to the house. 

Not seeing people make sit lonely sometimes, but I can get more done. I'm the one everybody comes to with questions when they see me in the office, so I constantly have people standing at my desk. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Get a 2 monitor set up.

Yeah.  Monitors are not expensive.

FWIW, that's my reason for not liking to work at home too, sort of.  I have a two monitor setup, but it's on my desktop.  The desk i have is too small to accommodate the stuff for my desktop, plus my two computers for work.  And desks are not cheap.

I can work from home whenever i need, but typically only do it when the weather is crazy bad or i don't have much to do and intend it to be a short day.

I knew as soon as Liam Neeson said that that it wouldn’t be viewed as something he learned from and grew from and that it would pretty much destroy his career. Can’t be saying that kind of stuff in this day and age even if it was 40 years ago and you’re 180° from what you thought back then. Just keepin my fingers crossed this doesn’t ruin him and his future 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I can’t imagine tyty would want to do a business transaction with an ex like that 

Idk Han Solo did a boatload of sketchy trades with Jabba the Hutt back in the day and it worked out fine for him