What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I checked my propane tank today and yesterday and it reads the same. Could the needle be froze stuck? I'm pretty sure the furnace has been running non stop.

Also as far as I know, I've never had the kind of flu that can actually be prevented by a vaccine

12 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I checked my propane tank today and yesterday and it reads the same. Could the needle be froze stuck? I'm pretty sure the furnace has been running non stop.

It's possible.  But the more likely scenario is that it hasn't burned enough to register.  Those gauges aren't the most accurate, and usually a propane tank would last months.  So you'd have a hard time noticing a 1-2% dip.

Keep an eye on it.  If it doesn't move over the course of a week or more, then you'd have reason to worry.

22 minutes ago, D82 said:

Anyone wiling to take a look over my resume and maybe give me some pointers? Coming up on two months now without work. 

It's not my specialty or anything, but I'll look over it for you if you want. I did a lot of researching and talking with professors about my resume previously.