What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, FinneasGage said:

Actually somebody else confirm I wouldn't be surprised if pone was plotting my incarceration right there 

I do taxes for a living...

If you make below the minimum threshold (it’s $12,000 currently), you don’t have to file. If you made less than $12,000 but paid in to taxes, it can be beneficial to do your taxes as you’ll likely get all or most all of what you paid in back, but it isn’t required. If you didn’t earn anything, you don’t have to file and have no reason to file.

If you want the full run down, read here. There’s an unearned income threshold of $1050, but if you had unearned income, you would already know about dealing with it. 

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Somebody tell those firefighters to make sure Brian Kelly is off campus before climbing on any crane or ladder.

Speaking of Notre Dame vacations (to France), Notre Dame just had a large group of 100 come in to my work for brunch yesterday and after their massive tab of probably at least $3500 or so, their Notre Dame issued credit card got declined. My coworkers making jokes at me for being a Notre Dame fan, saying Notre dames having financial problems and can’t even afford breakfast lol. Sounds like a good ND con tho, ope sorry left my wallet at home, I’ll catch ya next time. 

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Speaking of Notre Dame vacations (to France), Notre Dame just had a large group of 100 come in to my work for brunch yesterday and after their massive tab of probably at least $3500 or so, their Notre Dame issued credit card got declined. My coworkers making jokes at me for being a Notre Dame fan, saying Notre dames having financial problems and can’t even afford breakfast lol. Sounds like a good ND con tho, ope sorry left my wallet at home, I’ll catch ya next time. 

What I got with this post is the headline "Notre Dame once again thrilled to be considered relevant. Third time since 1988."

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

I don't wanna victim blame here tyty, but Notre Dame's football coach is a serial murderer and the Notre Dame chapel burns down. 

Again, I'd like to stress that I don't want to victim blame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They should stick the still on fire building in a dumpster and re-name it the Notre Dame Football Program.

At least the fire currently knows how to beat and overcome history and get people to believe what it's capable of on a national scale/level.

Just now, MWil23 said:

At least the fire currently knows how to beat and overcome history and get people to believe what it's capable of on a national scale/level.

Also it's early and we don't have the official numbers yet, but despite being a fire that is incapable of touching people without causing severe damage, it's still murdered fewer people than Brian Kelly.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also it's early and we don't have the official numbers yet, but despite being a fire that is incapable of touching people without causing severe damage, it's still murdered fewer people than Brian Kelly.

I must be out of hte loop with the whole "Brian Kelly murder" thing. Context?

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I must be out of hte loop with the whole "Brian Kelly murder" thing. Context?

Brain Kelly had a student filming practice in like 50 mph winds like a decade ago in a crane, and the crane fell killing the student. Then there was the time a Notre Dame football player was accused of rape, Brian Kelly came out and defended him/hushed it all up (this was before #metoo and ND is private so there is less recourse), then the accuser killed herself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Brain Kelly had a student filming practice in like 50 mph winds like a decade ago in a crane, and the crane fell killing the student. Then there was the time a Notre Dame football player was accused of rape, Brian Kelly came out and defended him/hushed it all up (this was before #metoo and ND is private so there is less recourse), then the accuser killed herself.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't wanna victim blame here tyty, but Notre Dame's football coach is a serial murderer and the Notre Dame chapel burns down. 

Again, I'd like to stress that I don't want to victim blame.

svxF8Ri.png

two kills doesn’t make you a serial killer, my friend