What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That urge is normal. Just don't act on it.

Idk...my niece is turning 8 and my nephew will be 6. I think they're all the younglings I can handle at the moment.

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Pros and cons of children:

Pros - Children falling over is hilarious
Cons - They have free will, they talk, and you have to interact with them

I've got a dog...they don't talk back (most of the time) don't demand money (though I tend to spend a lot on them anyway), and don't cry over stupid crap. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That doesn’t even make sense, no guy would remarry after winning the lottery.

This lady had the right idea. Terrible execution though.

https://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/lottery-winners-who-went-broke-1.aspx#slide=1

Denise Rossi had been married for a quarter century when she won $1.3 million in the California Lottery in 1996. One of her first moves was to ask for a divorce from her husband — who had no idea she had hit the jackpot.

Thomas Rossi uncovered the news a few years later when he opened a letter asking if she wanted to take her winnings in a lump sum rather than in annual payments. So, he sued.

In 1999, a judge declared that Denise Rossi had violated state asset-disclosure laws. The result? Her ex-husband received all of her winnings.

Also from that link.

He had described a friendly marriage in his court filing. “We even shared the same electric toothbrush,” he said.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cbb2d6a6d74732e51

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If I was divorced and a lotto winner I’m not buying another cow when I can simply buy the milk. 😂 

Give a man a fish and he’ll have fish for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he’ll get really tired of fish for dinner. 

I think that’s the old saying.

• Like 2

Just bought my first house and I don't know where to ask about the best security cameras.  Buying a house thread, tech thread, Home Improvement Thread...

I don't want cloud storage.  All I really care about is having 24 hours recorded so I can have the footage if something does happen, which I'd notice within 24 hours. 

I also want at least one indoor camera and at least one outdoor camera.  Two way audio would be great.  Mostly so I can talk to my dog while I'm at work. 

Because have you ever been at work and you suddenly miss your dog and wonder how they're doing and wish you could text them?