What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

No posts in here since Monday.  Wow.

Well, anyway, i had a rough night.  Got to bed at 11 after doing some stuff at the old house, getting it ready for some showings this weekend.  Then at 2:30AM someone rings my doorbell and starts pounding on the door.  The whole time yelling/pleading "please open the door...".  Yeah right, like i'm going to open that door.

took until 4:30 for me to fall back asleep, then had to get up at 5:30 for work.

Just hoping i can make it through the day and not fall asleep behind the wheel.

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Well, anyway, i had a rough night.  Got to bed at 11 after doing some stuff at the old house, getting it ready for some showings this weekend.  Then at 2:30AM someone rings my doorbell and starts pounding on the door.  The whole time yelling/pleading "please open the door...".  Yeah right, like i'm going to open that door.

Dude, that's scary stuff. What was the deal?????

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dude, that's scary stuff. What was the deal?????

Had my heart racing, for sure.  

I don't know.  I called the cops, and they took off before the police got there.  

The really bizarre thing is that i live in the country, and there was no car in the driveway.  So they didn't drive there.

Like i said, no freaking way was i going to open that door haha.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, theJ said:

I don't know.  I called the cops, and they took off before the police got there.  

The really bizarre thing is that i live in the country, and there was no car in the driveway.  So they didn't drive there.

I hear that man. No chance I open the door now, especially with kids/a wife. The no car in the driveway thing is REALLY bizarre. 

Hopefully you just treat today like March Madness...Survive and Advance.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, theJ said:

hey man, i just needed to use a phone. sheesh, talk about an over reaction...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

took until 4:30 for me to fall back asleep, then had to get up at 5:30 for work.

Sounds like a drunk that went to the wrong house

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Sorry about that. Usually once I get to that stage of the process there aren't any ways for the person to escape.

Won't happen again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Hopefully they dont come back tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I’ve opened that door before. Probably cause my ex was a toxic **** and I was ready for anything.  Ended up being a hood rat dude that wanted his car jumped but I told him I didn’t know how even tho I did because I didn’t want to have to deal with it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

That's where the invasion starts.  In the country.  Starts with recon.  They get the lay of the land, the schedules, the pets, the people.  Then they start picking off the easy targets.  Assimilating them, taking them over.  They finish with the secluded houses first to build up a foundation of soldiers, then they can be more bold, more brazen.  Your wife might no longer be your wife. 

• Like 1