What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Eh... skating never really caught on in Texas, simply because you're not able to skate in a natural place. You gotta go to a rink or something to get the full effect (ice skating that is). Roller skating/blading? Yeah, I didn't do that much, just wasn't my thing growing up.

Rollerblading is definitely an awkward substitute for skating.

It's how i spend my summers staying in shape though.  Rollerblading around a lake is good imo.

Just now, ET80 said:

Dave Chappelle tonight in Houston at 11. Tickets are $100 a pop, thinking I might treat myself and go...

If you lived by me and @LETSGOBROWNIES you'd run into him all the time out in public. Full disclosure, he's not as amused as everyone else when you yell "I'm Rick James!" or "OKAAAAAY" or "I plead the FIF!!!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Eh... skating never really caught on in Texas, simply because you're not able to skate in a natural place. You gotta go to a rink or something to get the full effect (ice skating that is). Roller skating/blading? Yeah, I didn't do that much, just wasn't my thing growing up.

Because you aren't a soul skater. 

• Like 2

On 10/17/2019 at 9:23 AM, RuskieTitan said:

7 minutes before a panel interview over the phone for a position I want. Woke up last night to throw up, and nerves are still there even now. It should be a good chance for me, but I just hope I don't muck this up.

I gots it!

giphy.gif

• Like 9

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If you lived by me and @LETSGOBROWNIES you'd run into him all the time out in public. Full disclosure, he's not as amused as everyone else when you yell "I'm Rick James!" or "OKAAAAAY" or "I plead the FIF!!!"

I saw Ryan Stiles one time.

We locked eyes, and I kind of nodded to acknowledge I recognized him. 

He did a heel-turn and slipped down an alleyway, gone forever. 

I don’t think he likes me.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I saw Ryan Stiles one time.

We locked eyes, and I kind of nodded to acknowledge I recognized him. 

He did a heel-turn and slipped down an alleyway, gone forever. 

I don’t think he likes me.

He was probably on his way to buy crack, and thought you were a cop.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

He was probably on his way to buy crack, and thought you were a cop.

It’s much more likely that he thought I was a crack dealer... so maybe he was trying to quit crack, not buy it.

• Like 1