What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, theJ said:

No really, he looks like he's jumping impossibly high on those flips.  Like he's on a wire.

I'm calling shenanigans. 

looks like on tony hawk pro skater where you can reduce the gravity in the settings and just pull off like 9000's 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep. Now you receive a formal email.

Emails suck. I’ve never really had to use it but did recently to respond to a coworker and ended up accidentally emailing every single person at work 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Emails suck. I’ve never really had to use it but did recently to respond to a coworker and ended up accidentally emailing every single person at work 

That's some impressive proliferation for a first timer.  Congrats!!!

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I think it'd be really great if webby accidently sent an email to all FF users berating @Tyty 

• Like 2

Wife had a mother's volleyball game tonight for the schools in the district. She has a pretty clumsy fall when she misread where the ball was being served and some of the moms laughed at her really hard and started talking crap with their hands over their mouths. Apparently she was super pissed about being laughed at like that in front of me and the kids because her and the other moms got serious. 

I played D-III football and basketball, but she was the one that got a number of D-II scholarship offers for volleyball. Ace after ace, spikes, and the games were never close. 

Seeing her destroy the other team was sooooo hot. Lol. 

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I played D-III football and basketball, but she was the one that got a number of D-II scholarship offers for volleyball. Ace after ace, spikes, and the games were never close. 

I love competitive women. its a shame mine isn't competitive at all

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Wife had a mother's volleyball game tonight for the schools in the district. She has a pretty clumsy fall when she misread where the ball was being served and some of the moms laughed at her really hard and started talking crap with their hands over their mouths. Apparently she was super pissed about being laughed at like that in front of me and the kids because her and the other moms got serious. 

My wife was loving watching me play volleyball on our honeymoon. I am about 5'9, but played in high school. Needless to say, I was picked as one of the last players because of height. I'm a scrappy player though and can cover a lot of space. I also jump higher than you'd expect (especially with the small beer belly). It was the first time she saw me play and I don't think she was expecting it either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

My wife was loving watching me play volleyball on our honeymoon. I am about 5'9, but played in high school. Needless to say, I was picked as one of the last players because of height. I'm a scrappy player though and can cover a lot of space. I also jump higher than you'd expect (especially with the small beer belly). It was the first time she saw me play and I don't think she was expecting it either.

That's awesome. Our first date we went bowling (biggest attraction in the little town she lived it) and I absolutely crushed her with a 221. That is  my lifetime best score and I average around 170, not bad for someone who bowls every 4 months or so but clearly I'm not actually good. But I doubled her score.

Took a LOT of sucking up to keep that from ruining the date. Even when we go to take the kids bowling she has to bring it up still, that was back in 2006. lol

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

When you turn 30 it becomes an official summon to FF Headquarters.

So adult. 

Lies. I got nothing when I turned 30. Just kept being told by Bears mods that they were disappointed in me. In all fairness I don't think that had anything to do with my age.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Lies. I got nothing when I turned 30. Just kept being told by Bears mods that they were disappointed in me. In all fairness I don't think that had anything to do with my age.

giphy.gif

For a better part of the decade, disappointment was the constant state for the Bears and their forum so being told anything at all may have been a positive. 

• Like 1