What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

NO EMOJIS ALLAOWD.  JIFS ThaT don't work.  THIS FORUM is TERRIBLE.    Glem you will hear from my LAWYER......you have violated my rights!  I QUIT This SITE!!!!!!!!!!!   

is ok webby i stil luff yu

@Webmaster if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

NO EMOJIS ALLAOWD.  JIFS ThaT don't work.  THIS FORUM is TERRIBLE.    Glem you will hear from my LAWYER......you have violated my rights!  I QUIT This SITE!!!!!!!!!!!   

1600cb6a27d9a89650759a4e848cb100.gif

alright @Glen. I am here to try this case. 

gif-1.gif

1 minute ago, Glen said:

@Webmaster if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

THIS IS so rong I said I quit but i had to come abck to tell you that you dont know what you even mean when you tell me this kind of stuff violates all my rights as a living personand it not at all acceptableto post somethinglaliek this when all i wanted to do was post EMOJIS and jifs on a forum site and have my opintions a know to all you who will think i know a lit about football and even though LT is overrated because he will get hurt i would never ssay something so insensevtive as to le t you knwo about hat or any other things you might thing.  

• Like 4