What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

58 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Alright, I've narrowed down my 2nd team choices. Going full HeWhoShallNotBeNamed.

I just want a team to follow along with the Saints until the Saints shake it up. Quite frankly the Saints are stale to me right now. I want like a 2 or 3 year relationship with this team that ends well and we can still be friends.

Jets- Awful team. No expectations and everything pleasant is a pleasant surprise.

Browns- Now under New Management, exciting young talent and lots of draft capital.

Chargers- coming into a transition period with their QB and more. Other chargers fans have a better chance of being new fans too.

rams- same as chargers though they're NFC and usually kill the Saints. Not sold on them fully.

jags- lots of exciting talent. Pretty unknown with QB and coaching too from what I can tell.

Who should I pick?

Is "follow baseball" an option? Not really setting yourself up for joy with that list of teams. Seriously, follow baseball if this is your final casting call. 

I'd suggest the Texans, Raiders, Lions or Cardinals. Non-threatening enough to enjoy casually, with a punchers chance at doing something.

16 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Is "follow baseball" an option? Not really setting yourself up for joy with that list of teams. Seriously, follow baseball if this is your final casting call. 

I'd suggest the Texans, Raiders, Lions or Cardinals. Non-threatening enough to enjoy casually, with a punchers chance at doing something.

Id considered college football but doesn't work with my schedule. No way to record it right now either.

I have game rewind so I can watch and rewatch NFL games. 

When are the big baseball "prime times"?