What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Boys! I just landed my freaking dream job for this stage in my life. I am on cloud 9!

I have a quick question about laptops though. I will be required to edit a lot of video/photos/create icons. I will need Microsoft Office and I am leaning towards Adobe Create Cloud. However what laptop is best for a lot of editing projects? I have heard Apple products are great but want to know if anyone else has any further information/opinions?

Thanks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Boys! I just landed my freaking dream job for this stage in my life. I am on cloud 9!

I have a quick question about laptops though. I will be required to edit a lot of video/photos/create icons. I will need Microsoft Office and I am leaning towards Adobe Create Cloud. However what laptop is best for a lot of editing projects? I have heard Apple products are great but want to know if anyone else has any further information/opinions?

Thanks!

I used to do a bunch of video editing in final cut and Macbook Pro was a good choice for that.  This was like 10 years ago though, may be a better option now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thanks!

Final Cut Pro is the best in my opinion.  Once you get used to it that is.  With the right ad-ons and know how, there's not much you can't do with it as far as video editing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

snakebitten franchise

2 seasons ago I thought you guys found your guy for sure at QB

and now the Chad Henne talk is going on....

Breaking: Poorly ran franchise still poorly ran

But I’m tired of it. They did almost everything possible to break Bortles just because they’re idiots. And they succeeded. Can’t wait for the next garbage GM and head coach they bring in, and the next top 10 QB selection they just completely screw up or ruin. Will also be fun when Allen Robinson is playing for the Titans and Telvin Smith is playing for the Colts next year.

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

They did almost everything possible to break Bortles just because they’re idiots. And they succeeded.

Bortles was broken coming out of college, though. He just wasn't fixed. His Tebow-esque release telegraphed this from day one.

28 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Bortles was broken coming out of college, though. He just wasn't fixed. His Tebow-esque release telegraphed this from day one.

It isn’t the throwing motion that they broke. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Breaking: Poorly ran franchise still poorly ran

But I’m tired of it. They did almost everything possible to break Bortles just because they’re idiots. And they succeeded. Can’t wait for the next garbage GM and head coach they bring in, and the next top 10 QB selection they just completely screw up or ruin. Will also be fun when Allen Robinson is playing for the Titans and Telvin Smith is playing for the Colts next year.

...dibs on Ramsey.