What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, MrDrew said:

You're surprised that a pop song isn't written by the artist you knew, and was performed by other people? 

I’m surprised that the second version of a song is the only one I know. More so than when I found out this wasn’t the original version of this song.

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Would you be even more surprised to know it was the 3rd version?

From the standpoint that a song written to be as catchy and popular as it became took three tries to actually hit, yes.

I live in a city where hurricane Harvey is potential headed towards.  My family and I have stocked up on plenty of water and foods/snacks that do not require refrigeration.  I am prepared to share with neighbors if necessary.  Here's to hoping that the hurricane dies down and that everyone stays safe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I live in a city where hurricane Harvey is potential headed towards.  My family and I have stocked up on plenty of water and foods/snacks that do not require refrigeration.  I am prepared to share with neighbors if necessary.  Here's to hoping that the hurricane dies down and that everyone stays safe.

Category 3? Meh. You may not even lose power at all.

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Category 3? Meh. You may not even lose power at all.

At one point, Harvey was categorized as a tropical storm.  Now it is a category 3 with potential to get even stronger.  Winds are currently over 80 miles per hour, so if that hits land, like it's projected to - losing power is going to be the least of people's concerns.

• Like 1

Just now, showtime said:

At one point, Harvey was categorized as a tropical storm.  Now it is a category 3 with potential to get even stronger.  Winds are currently over 80 miles per hour, so if that hits land, like it's projected to - losing power is going to be the least of people's concerns.

Have you experienced many hurricanes?

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Amen, brother. Same situation. Water, food, charge up all electronic devices, filled up tanks. Planning on a lot of rain at the least...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

I'm never really surprised when an artist or group doesn't write a song they made famous. Hell, Prince wrote like 97% of pop songs since like 1984. But sometimes when they're actual covers it throws me for a loop.

What about Led Zeppelin, i think that shocked everyone. 

Still hurts.