What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Im about to head to bed, but I need some advice from those baller members.

Ive been single for almost a year now. I live with my dog in a one bedroom townhouse and I abolsutely love it. Love the fact that I do not get bothered by people and I dont have to go out somewhere unless I really want to. I can do whatever I want each day and I love it.

Tonight....The Cadillac Three(my favorite band)had their album release party and hometown show at the Ryman, and sold it out. The whole fan club hung out before hand and during. I ended up sneaking to the second row with this girl and had a blast all concert.......fast forward. Me and some of the older ladies went to the bar for the after party. We went to the designated spot and there was a rope up, so we stood there for 15 mins or so. I was conversing with the girls and guys there. We all finally decide to go in the other way. We all come to the bar, and start hanging out. A table right by the dance floor opens up so I go and grab it, and this girl I have never seen before comes and sits across me. We make casual conversation and I talk mostly to the other people there, but things happen and we start to talk, and we just hit it off within 3 minutes. It was freakin crazy. This girl is gorgeous. Way out of my league. Anyway we talk for seems like forever. We make fun of other people there. We challenge each other to chugging contests with our beer. Its like Im just talking to a good friend. Out of nowhere we are just standing up and dancing with each other, and we do the same on the dance floor. We end up making out in every inch of the club. We decide to leave to get some food. I learn that she drove here tonight by herself from two hours away just to go to the concert and her plan is to sleep in her car and go home tomorrow. We talk. I do not try to convince her to come to my place or get a hotel, because I know her. She's just like me. We make out some more and I take her to her car, and she says she will text me in the morning to let me know she is ok.

Here is the thing. I dont think I want her to text back. I want this great night to stay this night, and I know if she starts texting me that we will be dating soon. We have crazy chemistry. I dont want that though. Id dont want to change my routine and my laziness, and I know I would with being with someone.........The other thing. You know you hear these dumb stories about a guy or girl meeting someone and just knowing that moment that the other person is who you will spend the rest of your life with? I felt that with her tonight, and its something Ive never felt before with anyone.

Am I an ******* for somewhat not wanting to see this girl again even though I know we would be perfect for each other?

Damn dude, I've been married for a while now but even these old eyes can spot an easy piece when I see it.

This was almost depressing to read.

18 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Cause she got kidnapped out of her car at 3am? 

'Cause that was a once in a lifetime opportunity. His only fault was letting a drunk girl drive off.

Assuming she's still alive (and not in jail), she has no reason to call about something that happened in a drunken state. Especially if she's as attractive as he claims.

19 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Ive been single for almost a year now. I live with my dog in a one bedroom townhouse and I abolsutely love it. Love the fact that I do not get bothered by people and I dont have to go out somewhere unless I really want to. I can do whatever I want each day and I love it.

Tonight....The Cadillac Three(my favorite band)had their album release party and hometown show at the Ryman, and sold it out. The whole fan club hung out before hand and during. I ended up sneaking to the second row with this girl and had a blast all concert.......fast forward. Me and some of the older ladies went to the bar for the after party. We went to the designated spot and there was a rope up, so we stood there for 15 mins or so. I was conversing with the girls and guys there. We all finally decide to go in the other way. We all come to the bar, and start hanging out. A table right by the dance floor opens up so I go and grab it, and this girl I have never seen before comes and sits across me. We make casual conversation and I talk mostly to the other people there, but things happen and we start to talk, and we just hit it off within 3 minutes. It was freakin crazy. This girl is gorgeous. Way out of my league. Anyway we talk for seems like forever. We make fun of other people there. We challenge each other to chugging contests with our beer. Its like Im just talking to a good friend. Out of nowhere we are just standing up and dancing with each other, and we do the same on the dance floor. We end up making out in every inch of the club. We decide to leave to get some food. I learn that she drove here tonight by herself from two hours away just to go to the concert and her plan is to sleep in her car and go home tomorrow. We talk. I do not try to convince her to come to my place or get a hotel, because I know her. She's just like me. We make out some more and I take her to her car, and she says she will text me in the morning to let me know she is ok.

Here is the thing. I dont think I want her to text back. I want this great night to stay this night, and I know if she starts texting me that we will be dating soon. We have crazy chemistry. I dont want that though. Id dont want to change my routine and my laziness, and I know I would with being with someone.........The other thing. You know you hear these dumb stories about a guy or girl meeting someone and just knowing that moment that the other person is who you will spend the rest of your life with? I felt that with her tonight, and its something Ive never felt before with anyone.

Am I an ******* for somewhat not wanting to see this girl again even though I know we would be perfect for each other?

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

'Cause that was a once in a lifetime opportunity. His only fault was letting a drunk girl drive off.

Assuming she's still alive (and not in jail), she has no reason to call about something that happened in a drunken state. Especially if she's as attractive as he claims.

What are you talking about once in a lifetime? I meet drunk women I think are my soulmate and leave them to sleep in a parking lot all the time 

21 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Out of nowhere we are just standing up and dancing with each other, and we do the same on the dance floor. We end up making out in every inch of the club. We decide to leave to get some food. I learn that she drove here tonight by herself from two hours away just to go to the concert and her plan is to sleep in her car and go home tomorrow. We talk. I do not try to convince her to come to my place or get a hotel, because I know her.

She was definitely looking for a place to sleep for the night. 95% chance she went out looking to hook up with someone. If you are not into that, it is 100% cool and I get that, I'm just letting you know. She didn't want (or wasn't immediately looking for) a relationship, just a one night stand.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:16 AM, devils1854 said:

Yeah man, that's tough to read. You could have asked her if she was wearing anything under her sweater and it totally would have worked...

• Like 1

My niece went to college today.  It was move in day for the freshmen attending.  We helped her pack, get things in the car, we drove her there, helped her take stuff up to her dorm.  This is obviously her first time on her own.  I'm happy for her to be in college and be on her own.  It'll be weird not seeing her around.  Sometimes when I go to my parents house on weekends, shes out with her friends, or her other Grandma, but usually I see her once a week.  Now i won't be able to see her for a while.  She said she'd be up for Thanks giving and Christmas.  Unless we plan something, I won't be able to see her until then.  on one hand it's cool for her to go to college and be on her own.  In a way I'm kinda bummed out by it.  We have a bond, and it feels like part of that bond is gone with her off to school.  I know it's not good bye forever, I just feel part of that uncle-niece bond is gone.  She can't be a kid forever either. 

• Like 1

I woman pushing Vince Wilfork weight just told me I should drink Gatorade instead of Powerade because there's so much sugar in Powerade.

I told her sugar is fine if you don't overdo it and walked away.

I don't know why I'm posting this, other than to gripe about a large woman commenting on my health habits. xD