What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Anything above 70 with humidity sucks. 

After driving with the windows down all summer because the A/C was broken was the car, i've deduced the following:

In pants/shirt combo for work, anything above 75F, humidity or no, sucks.

In shorts/tshirt, up to 85F is tolerable with up to moderate humidity. 

85F on the highway with windows down feels the best.  I can almost imagine i'm driving by the beach somewhere warm and exotic.

85F in the city is brutal.

High humidity sucks no matter what the temperature and clothing.

Lastly, i'm quite fond of A/C.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

30's overnight and highs of 50 sounds wonderful.

That’s close to what we’ve had the part weeks. It’s been nice. I prefer lows in the 40s and highs in the 60s.

Really as long as it’s under 80 and above 0, I’m happy.

I have no idea why people record that kind of stuff.

You can’t go to a party without a dozen people with their phones out putting everything on Snapchat or Facebook or wherever. Drives me crazy.

I realize that’s not what happened here, but why even have it on your phone? Just in case you someday need evidence that you did in fact do it? Well, you got it.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

You can’t go to a party without a dozen people with their phones out putting everything on Snapchat or Facebook or wherever. Drives me crazy.

I realize that’s not what happened here, but why even have it on your phone? Just in case you someday need evidence that you did in fact do it? Well, you got it.

You are applying logic to an OL coach, and that's just not how those people function. He's in his mid 50's, and ever since he was about 3 his brain has been playing "Remember the Name". He's an animal. He probably thinks if he goes to jail it's because he didn't want to avoid jail more.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

He recorded himself and sent it to her. She said money wasn't extorted, she did it for racial equality. But I bet anything she did it to be spiteful after being denied money. 

• Like 1