What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 17/12/2017 at 4:57 PM, jrry32 said:

It's impressive that it went into the water, but let's see him up against some American Alligators. Caimans are small. Ain't no way that Jaguar is going up against a big gator. Plus, American Alligators have the built-in advantage of being stronger due to the meth and/or bath salts and/or cocaine they're on (cause Florida). Murica.

That's true... For the most part.

Although, there is one large species which rivals the American alligator for the title of - Largest Member of the Alligator Family.  

Black Caiman - (Melanosuchus niger), or Jacaré açu

The black caiman is one of the largest extant reptiles. It is the largest predator in the Amazon basin and possibly the largest member of the family Alligatoridae. Most adult black caimans are 2.8 to 4.26 metres (9.2–14 ft) in length, with a few old males growing larger than 5 m (16 ft) and exceeding a weight of 400 kg (880 lb).

The black caiman broadly overlaps in size with the American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis), although it is on average larger at maturity.

Several widely reported but unconfirmed (and probably largely anecdotal) sources report that the black caiman can grow to over 6 m (20 ft) in length and weigh up to 1,100 kg (2,400 lb)

(Quite a handsome crocodilian) 

jacare%20roberto%20rondonia.jpg

Black+Caiman+panorama+Manu+River+1009.jp

... Yeah, jags don't have much hope against a full grown black caiman. Yacare Caiman (Caiman yacare), like the one in the video, are regularly on the menu though. 

13 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Almost got in an car accident this morning because a guy ran a red light. I've been pissed off all morning about something that didn't happen and that's really bothering me. 

I randomly decided to stop a little bit longer at a stop sign the other day for no reason and observe what the dude across from me was doing. Not sure why I did it but he didn't slow down or stop at all for his stop sign and if I would've gone I might've gotten t-boned

The guy I went to HS with and got in a fight with that was arrested for murder on Sunday just got released from jail with no charges. Looks like it was self defense.

The dude has been arrested in the past for threatening to kill a girl who told on him for dealing drugs.

Maybe, just maybe this guy shouldn't have had a gun in the first place? I don't know how you can decide to let him go after 4 days considering his history.

Pretty crazy.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

The guy I went to HS with and got in a fight with that was arrested for murder on Sunday just got released from jail with no charges. Looks like it was self defense.

The dude has been arrested in the past for threatening to kill a girl who told on him for dealing drugs.

Maybe, just maybe this guy shouldn't have had a gun in the first place? I don't know how you can decide to let him go after 4 days considering his history.

Pretty crazy.

The glove obviously didn't fit.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 10:57 PM, jrry32 said:

It's impressive that it went into the water, but let's see him up against some American Alligators. Caimans are small. Ain't no way that Jaguar is going up against a big gator. Plus, American Alligators have the built-in advantage of being stronger due to the meth and/or bath salts and/or cocaine they're on (cause Florida). Murica.

In florida, river otters have been observed and photographed killing and eating alligators up to 6 feet long. Essentially they've learned that if they can grab them by the back of the neck and just hold on, the mammalian metabolism will win out and the gators will die of lactic acid buildup in the muscles. 

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

I randomly decided to stop a little bit longer at a stop sign the other day for no reason and observe what the dude across from me was doing. Not sure why I did it but he didn't slow down or stop at all for his stop sign and if I would've gone I might've gotten t-boned

This just happened to me last Friday.  Sitting at a 4 way stop, no one else is there.  I go and some guy from my left totally blows the stop sign and t boned me.  

17 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I love that he's almost my age and is hanging out with college age dudes.

He has 11 children with 10 women. 

Probably hanging out with college aged girls too, tbh.

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1